- High School graduate. Five years of previous cooking experience. Possesses ServSafe certification. Quantity cooking experience and knowledge of therapeutic diets preferred.
Quality health services and community support have been the tradition at O’Connor Hospital since we opened our doors in 1889. Whether for the birth of a baby or a life-saving surgery, our reputation for medical excellence, superior skills and advanced technology precedes us.
- Our Mission & Values guide everything we do at O’Connor Hospital.
- Find out more about the History of O’Connor Hospital — the first hospital in Santa Clara County, O’Connor has a long-standing tradition of keeping families healthy for generations.
- Enjoy reading about O’Connor’s Tradition of Compassionate Care, beginning in 1663 with a dream and continuing to present day.
- Browse through our latest edition of Caritas, our Daughters of Charity Health System magazine.(PDF)
- Read about Daughters of Charity Health System here.
- Browse through our Daughters of Charity Health System’s latest Annual Report.