Florida Hospital Waterman
||Florida Hospital Waterman
||1000 Waterman Way
Tavares, FL 32778
||Healthcare - Health Services
||4 Year Degree
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST - PART TIME - 3 DAYS/WK (1) DAY TO INCLUDE SATURDAYS EACH WEEK
- Reviews physician referrals, patient's condition and medical records to determine potential plan of care.
- Tests and measures patient strength, motor development, sensory perception, functional capacity, and records findings to develop or revise plan of care.
- Confers with physician and other practitioners to obtain additional patient information, suggest revisions in treatment program, and integrates treatment with other aspects of patient's health.
- Administers treatments and documents in the patient chart.
- Orients, instructs, and directs work activities of assistants, technicians/aides, and students. Appropriately delegates work to each as able.
Florida Hospital WatermanShift:
Staff / AssociateEducation Level:
Apr 14, 2014, 10:58:11 AM
- Current Florida OT license.
- Current CPR
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Previous hospital experience desired.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.