GENEX Services, Inc. is among the nation's leading providers of cost-containment and fully integrated care management services in the occupational, non-occupational, auto, and group healthcare markets. GENEX clients include self-insured employers, insurance carriers, managed care organizations and third party administrators. Our medical and business professionals provide comprehensive care solutions to clients in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
Learn More about GENEX Services, Inc.
Among the managed care solutions GENEX Services, Inc. offers its clients are: aggressive Case Management; nationwide Medical Review; early intervention Social Security Disability representation; and comprehensive Information Management.
GENEX offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits program including a competitive salary and incentive program, medical, dental, life and LTD insurance, 401 (k) with company match and 100% vesting after 90 days of employment and flexible work schedule. In addition, we offer a Continuing Education Program accredited by the certifying boards for CCM, CRC and CDMS for our nursing and vocational positions. EOE M/F/D/V
Visit Our Website
We are currently seeking an Oracle Database Administrator for our IT department located in Wayne, PA.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Researching and testing cutting edge products, services, protocols, and standards.
• Researching, developing, and implementing new technologies.
• Researching, planning, designing, and implementing database solutions.
• Maintaining data integrality, backup / restore disaster recovery processes for Intel based equipment and other Company data sources.
• Supporting the technical design and implementation of ORACLE within the Company.
• Revising and updating IT departmental procedures.
• Designing, implementing, supporting, managing and maintaining multiple mission critical systems.
• Documenting internal support processes and procedures.
• Leading, coordinating, documenting and participating in key process improvements.
• Taking ownership of infrastructure projects from design to documentation and delivery.
• Designing and implementing processes to ensure high availability of all systems and take immediate control of production problems and drive them to resolution.
• Implementing and enforcing system and data security measures, including resources and procedures for data redundancy and disaster recovery.
• Working closely with all teams in technology on projects of all scopes, including complex and cross-functional efforts.
• Acting as a lead expert on key technologies and mentor colleagues on new solutions.
• Applying scripting/programming skills to automate system related functions.
• Working with manager to determine departmental priorities.
• When appropriate engaging outside contractors with proper technical expertise.
• Ensuring timely completion of projects and deployments.
• Travel to other sites when required.
• Other duties as assigned by the Infrastructure Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in technical field; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• At least 5+ years’ experience in a related computer field.
• Must have at least 5 years of Oracle database server support experience.
• Must possess effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced knowledge PLSQL and knowledge of database design and administration is required.
• Knowledge of backup technologies\methods relating to databases (RMAN, HOTBACKUPS….) is required.
• Must possess knowledge of monitoring technologies\methods relating to databases (Idera, Redgate, OEM…)
• Must possess a high level of comfort with debugging complex issues.
• Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) is a plus.
• Must possess excellent customer service skills and be able to work independently and with a team in a highly customer-focused environment.
• Strong understanding of Systems (servers, storage, permissions, etc.) as well as strong technical aptitude and problem solving skills are needed to perform this job successfully.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.