Company: AIG Corp
Job Type: Retail
Base Pay: N/A
Other Pay: N/A
Employee Type: Full-Time
Manages Others: Not Specified
Relocation Covered: Not Specified
Reference ID: PCK333-283026
Req'd Education: 4 Year Degree
Req'd Experience: Not Specified
Req'd Travel: Not Specified
Consumer Affairs Analyst Administrator- Nashville
Consumer Affairs Analyst Administrator
AIG has an opportunity for a Consumer Affairs Analyst Administrator role in the Global Legal, Compliance and Regulatory Department, a recent recipient of the New York Law Journal's 'Outstanding Legal Department' award. This job is located in Nashville, TN.
Picture yourself building a successful career at American General Life and Accident Insurance Company working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals committed to reaching our goal of becoming our industry's employer of choice. We believe that our success depends on a world class team with diverse and unequaled expertise. If you would like to be part of a newly re-designed strategic organization where there are no limits, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with AIG's Consumer Affairs department in Nashville, TN!
As a member of our dynamic compliance team, you will support the Consumer Affairs Analyst in successfully resolving grievances and Department of Insurance inquiries regarding Life and Retirement insurance policies. The Consumer Affairs department is a part of the AIG division that distributes Life Insurance, Annuity and Group Retirement products. This department is responsible for regulatory compliance across all 50 states and United States territories, and associated Departments of Insurances. This role is part of a team that supports the AIG Life and Retirement Chief Compliance Officer.
* Assist with preparing cases for an investigation conducted by the Consumer Affairs Analyst.
* Exemplify stellar time management skills and work in a fast pace environment to ensure complaints are routed to Consumer Affairs Analysts.
* Responsible for receiving grievances from Operations and/or directly from customers and creating a case on the Consumer Affairs database.
* Collecting pertinent information needed by the Consumer Affairs Analysts in their investigation.
* Assist Consumer Affairs Analysts with database documentation functions, including scanning documentation and uploading information to the database. Entering case information into required fields on the Consumer Affairs database to allow for future tracking and reporting of the case.
* Generate acknowledgement letters, interim letters and outreach to other areas of the organization for information on a case.
* Upload new information received to the appropriate case on the Consumer Affairs database.
* Assists Consumer Affairs and Management with data production requests relating to Market Conduct Exams, SOX reporting, Internal Audit investigations.
* Assists with the development of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to Senior Management on Consumer Affairs case trends.
* Uses analytical skills in locating information and identifying special handling/rush requests.
* Assists with special projects, as assigned by Management.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
* Two plus years of experience within a compliance and/or Insurance related function in a corporate environment preferred.
* Must have excellent client service orientation.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Maintain strong customer service within a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
* Good technical knowledge of MS Office.
* Bachelor's degree preferred.About AIG
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States.AIG Property Casualty
is a global market leader, one of the few truly global property casualty franchises.AIG Life and Retirement
is one of the largest life insurance organizations in the U.S., and provides protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.United Guaranty Corporation
is the marketplace leader in mortgage insurance in the U.S.
Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com | YouTube
: www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter
: @AIG_LatestNews | LinkedIn
AIG offers you world-class opportunities in a broad range of disciplines. As you might expect, our industry-leading enterprise is made up of underwriters, actuaries and claims examiners. However, we are also attorneys, engineers, and professionals in the finance, marketing, IT, and communications fields. We have industry-focused practices that draw the best and the brightest from the sectors they serve, from construction and aerospace to real estate and human resources. Your opportunities at AIG are tremendous, as we give you the freedom, resources and support to help map your career path across numerous disciplines and geographies. At AIG, world-class opportunities translate into exciting careers.
"In a global marketplace, we know that diversity - of people, ideas, and skills - is essential for us to continue building our competitive advantage. To value diversity is not only the right thing to do, but also must form the heart of our viability as a great company that attracts and retains the best people."
Robert H. Benmosche, President and Chief Executive Officer
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.