Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurses (ICU RN)
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is a leading provider of quality healthcare staffing solutions. We were founded by a group of healthcare staffing veterans with over hundred years of combined experience servicing the needs of medical facilities. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse to fill a current Intensive Care Unit position. This is an excellent opportunity for an RN with recent ICU nursing experience who is looking to join an organization that values quality nursing.
At Accountable Healthcare Staffing, we offer per diem, local contract and travel opportunities. We are committed to excellence and work with the Joint Commission to develop and shape standards. As a Company, we are proud to place 100% of all qualified applicants that express an interest in working for us. We offer industry leading pay rates, certification assistance and excellent benefits. Join a growing network of healthcare professionals today!
As an ICU Registered Nurse you will provide direct professional nursing care to patients. You will be responsible for documenting initial assessment of patients according to the healthcare facility’s guidelines. You will provide an overall patient plan of that includes discharge planning and patient instruction.
Other responsibilities of the ICU RN role include:
- Identifying physical, psychological, safety and educational needs of patient and family
- Performing initial and ongoing assessments
- Initiating and revising the patient's plan of care based on continuing assessments
- Incorporating clinical and technical aspects of care with nursing actions
- Performing work in accordance with established policies, standards and procedures
Intensive Care Unit Nurses (ICU RN)
As an ICU Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse / Licensed Vocational Nurse you must be a positive and highly motivated team player. You must be flexible and able to adapt quickly to a new working environment. You must have excellent communication skills to be able to effectively interact with patients, co-workers and leadership.
Other requirements of the ICU RN role include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Current Nursing license in state of practice
- At least 1 year of recent hospital experience (within the last two years)
- Current or recent ICU Intensive Care Unit nursing experience
- BLS/ACLS current (ACLS for specialty units only)
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Must be flexible to fulfill a variety of tasks cross functionally
- Must be highly organized and able to multitask and delegate responsibility efficiently
At Accountable Healthcare Staffing, we put you and your career first. Our goal is to be one of the premier healthcare staffing agencies in the country, which requires top talent. As an employee you are appreciated and valued. We strive to make sure our pay rates are some of the most competitive in the market. You are our greatest asset and we intend to make you feel valued! We offer some of the best benefits in the industry, as well as referral bonuses, certification assistance and much more!
As an ICU RN you will have access to benefits that include:
Accountable Healthcare Staffing
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision
- Basic Life/AD&D & EAP
- Voluntary Life
- Allstate Accident
- Allstate Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Short Term Disability – Company Paid
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.