The following qualifications are the minimum necessary to adequately perform this job. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be considered.
- Education and formal training: Graduate of NLN accredited School of Nursing, Master’s Degree in Nursing with evidence of a series of courses that reflect clinical specialty.
- Current licensure as an Registered Nurse in Florida
- Certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) in Florida
- Work experience: Minimum of four years of clinical practice in area of specialization within previous six years. Previous CNS experience preferred.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing.
• Ability to interface and maintain effective working relationships with all levels;
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing;
• Ability to gain physician respect and cooperation;
• Ability to demonstrate innovation and understanding of educational program development;
• Demonstrated computer knowledge and proficiency;
• Strong interpersonal skills; and
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.