Accountable Healthcare Staffing is currently looking for Registered Nurse (RN) candidates to join their network and fill current openings for all shifts. Accountable Healthcare Staffing (AHS) is committed to excellence and works with the Joint Commission to develop and shape standards.
AHS is proud to place 100% of all qualified applicants!
We have Registered Nurse (RN) openings in the following areas:
- Emergency Nurse
- Critical Care Nurse
- ICU Nurse
- OR Nurse
- Med/Surg Nurse
- Telemetry Nurse
- Labor and Delivery Nurse
- Cath Lab Nurse
- PACU Nurse
Registered Nurse (RN) Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides direct professional nursing care to patients.
2. Completes and documents initial assessment of the patient according to the health care facility's guidelines.
3. Identifies physical, psychological, safety and educational needs of patient and family through initial and ongoing assessment.
4. Initiates and revises the patient's plan of care based on continuing assessments.
5. Includes patient teaching and discharge planning in overall plan of care.
6. Incorporates clinical and technical aspects of care with nursing actions and interventions in accordance with established policies, standards and procedures.
Benefits of Workings with Accountable Healthcare Staffing Include:
- Flexible Schedule: All Shifts needed
- Top Industry Pay: Up to $54.00 an hour
- Sign On Bonus
- Referral Bonus(es)
- Assignment Completion Bonus
- Recognition Bonus
- Daily Pay Options
- Choice of payment method: Direct Deposit, Live Check, or Pay Card
- 24 Hour support from seasoned RN’s to help with clinical issues
- 24 Hour Employee support from the AHS Staff
- Medical Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Affordable Health Insurance, Life Insurance, and Dental Benefits
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Current Nursing license in state of practice
- BLS/ACLS current (ACLS for specialty units only)
- At least One (1) year of recent hospital experience (within the last two years)
- Ability to be a team player
- Can do attitude
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply immediately!