Technology Delivery Manager
is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Technology Delivery Manager to work in Kansas City, MO on a contract supporting our Fortune25 financial industry client. Only W2 candidates will be considered. Job Description:
- Position will be responsible to lead technology teams for the analysis, design and development of the associated technology solution, working closely with business clients to manage and address their requirements, and direct the implementation of new functionality and systems.
- Accountable to the Business Project Sponsor for the production of deliverables within agreed time-scale, and budget.
- Responsible for understanding project goals, risks, technical and resource requirements.
- Translate business strategy into work programs and processes.
- Manage multiple direct-report and matrixed teams of technologists located domestically and remotely driving the development of the projects and initiatives.
- Initiate and provide leadership, strategic/tactical direction and planning input on all information technology and client/business area issues and in the development of an IT environment which meets current and anticipated business requirements and objectives.
- Plans, organizes, and controls project or operational process in order to deliver required business solutions within agreed time-scales and budgets while ensuring adherences to standards and quality.
- Collaborate regularly with other groups to leverage resources as necessary and to meet project goals, interfacing with business partners, and all resources dedicated to the full SDLC.
- Work with key stakeholders to finalize the overall objectives, high-level scope and approach for the development process.
- Participates with IT management in the development of technology products, service standards and development efforts that impact the client/business area.
- Oversees and directs multiple projects in order to deliver required business solutions within agreed timeframe and budget.
- Serves as a single point of contact and the escalation point between the client/business area and internal IT management for the resolution of unresolved problems, complaints and complex service requests.
- Provides the client areas with technology products and service alternatives that improve the IT service delivery process.
- Sets project objectives for individual team project managers, monitors feedback and performance against objectives helps identify development needs and implements project-related training solutions where appropriate.
- Develops appropriate project reporting parameters, organizational standards and tools, and ensures quality adherence for area of expertise.
- Evaluates potential risks and issues at the proposal stage and throughout project, making plans to contain them.
- Regularly reports issues and risks, escalating as necessary to resolve them.
- Ensures that quality acceptance criteria for all deliverables are agreed upon and defined at the outset.
- Works with the business to define budget.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in this position please apply today! Only W2 candidates will be considered. About Genesis10:
- 10+ years of IT experience.
- 7+ years of Project Management.
- Experience with estimating and dispatching Charters and BRDs.
- Ability to perform technical analysis and recommend technical solutions with multiple service providers.
- Experience working with solutions architects and Business Analysts to drive solutions and decisions.
- Ability to manage negotiations with Technology and Business teams to drive requirements to implementation.
about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com
“Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
If you’re at the top of your industry and looking for projects commensurate with your experience and expertise, you’re in good company with Genesis10.
We believe that candidates are much more than the sum of their resume entries. That’s why we want to get to know you as a person, not just as a professional. When we understand your goals and aspirations, we can make more informed choices regarding the projects and clients we recommend for you.
Our ultimate goal is to build long-term relationships that lead from project to project. We succeed by keeping you engaged, paying market rates and delivering measurable and consistent value to our clients—preferably clients in your local area. Keeping things local means we can help you balance work with what really matters: your life.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Kansas City, MO
Stay in touch with hot career listings,
business articles & more.