Accounts Receivable Clerk
Job Number: 420135Accounts Receivable Clerk
Our manufacturing company is located in Chicago, IL and is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk with 3+ years accounts receivable experience. Attention to detail, professional communication skills, and proven ability to work independently are required for this position.
- Posting and reconciliation of payments received
- Collection of customer receivables
- Reconcile/collect past due accounts while facilitating resolution to prevent future delinquencies
- Monitor credit holds and pending orders
- Process credits
- Prepare reports
- Assist in other duties as assigned by the Finance Manager or upper management
- 3+ years of receivable/collection experience
- Attention to detail is required and ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Working knowledge and understanding of collections and accounts receivable
- Experience with Excel, Word, and AR systems
With over 20 years of experience in the Chicago metro market, Advanced Resources knows talent, with temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search staffing services for Office Support, Accounting/Finance, and Healthcare positions. We not only place talent, we help our clients maximize talent through our proven Workforce Business Solutions.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Accounting - Finance