Allstate celebrates creative problem solving, full engagement and working together to keep all people in Good Hands®. Rooted in empowerment and accountability, Allstate employees are challenged to maximize their own focus, resourcefulness and diversity.
Learn More about Allstate
Our fast-paced work environment embraces innovative thinking, continuous learning and collaboration. We are a high-performance organization that believes in celebrating our employees’ efforts with a pay-for-performance approach, a competitive compensation package as well as opportunities for personal and professional growth.
At Allstate, the ability to succeed is in your hands. Are you ready to take hold?
Visit Our Website
|Sales Process Specialist - Albuquerque
The Allstate Corporation is the nation’s largest publicly held personal lines insurer. A Fortune 100 company, with $156 billion in assets, Allstate sells 13 major lines of insurance, including auto, property, life and commercial. Allstate also offers retirement and investment products and banking services. Allstate is widely known through the “You’re In Good Hands With Allstate®” slogan. Allstate was founded in 1931 and became a publicly traded company in 1993. The Agency Sales division helps develop business policies, processes and programs as well as provides a broad range of support designed to help over 10,000 Allstate Agents and Financial Specialists achieve business objectives. This unit works directly with Allstate business owners and their staff to increase growth in the Financial Services and Property and Casualty areas. Using expertise in recruiting, coaching and training, and sales production, the Agency Sales unit is making a great impact at Allstate by providing the resources to grow sales, agent appointments and market share through in regions across the country!
The Agency Process Specialist is responsible for the delivery and implementation of basic new agency office processes relative to technology utilization and other on-boarding/agency development needs for new Exclusive Agent (EA) appointments and outside buyers, during the first 18 months.
- Agency development
- Educates and develops new agencies.
- Develops producers over a defined time period in agency to ensure a consistent experience for all new producers.
- Identifies basic to intermediate development opportunities fro new agents.
- Delivers the necessary education.
- Builds and maintains best practices for the successful development of new agencies.
- Leverages opportunities to apply knowledge learned on the job and to share such knowledge/best practices among Field Sales Leaders (FSLs) and regional staff.
- 2-4 year sales management or agency support experience in P&C and Financial Services
- Prior distribution leadership, recruiting, agency establishment and agency development experience
- 4 year college degree preferred
- P&C and Life and Health licenses as appropriate for the state
- Industry Certifications (preferred)
- Business Knowledge
- Ability to develop effective internal relationships across business functions
- Overnight Travel
We are insurance. We are financial services. We are also so much more. We are lawyers, writers, web developers, accountants, building engineers, application developers, project managers and human resource specialists. We are creative, driven, passionate, fearless and curious. Our unique culture of inclusion helps us maximize innovation and creativity. We believe that welcoming differing ideas, cultures and backgrounds gives us a competitive advantage in a diverse, global marketplace. At Allstate, it's our differences that drive our success — as individuals and as a company. We celebrate creative problem-solving as we work together to make a difference in our communities. We believe in providing the very best tools and resources available to help keep our customers — and our employees — in Good Hands®.
Connect with us on Twitter
to find out for yourself... or hear from some of our employees in our short video: Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
Benefits and Perks
Join our award-winning team!
- Pension plan PLUS 401K
- Career path/succession planning
- Mentoring programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive work environment
- Flexible schedules
- Generous paid time off (with option to purchase additional days)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Health and wellness benefits, including: nutrition/weight management, smoking cessation program, stress management, lifestyle coaching, financial resources
- Adoption assistance program
- Comprehensive health insurance plans
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Employee Resource Groups including Allstate Women's Information Network (AWIN), Professional Latino Allstate Network (PLAN), Allstate Asian American Network (3AN), Allstate Network of Gay and Lesbian Employees and Supporters (ANGLES), African American Working Network (AAWN), Young Professional Organization (YPO), Parents Working Together (PWT), Allstate Adoption Network (AAN) and Allstate Veterans Engagement Team and Supporters (AVETS)
Diversity, balance, innovation and providing an environment where employees can thrive. These are all core values at Allstate, and we have the awards to prove it:
- The World’s Leading Top 100 Companies – Forbes magazine
- Diversity Elite - America’s Best 50 Companies for Minorities – Fortune magazine
- Top 100 Military Friendly Employers List - MilitaryFriendly.com
- 50 Happiest Companies in America - CareerBliss
- Best Places to Work for Recent Grads - ConnectEDU
- 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers – Working Mother magazine
- Top 40 Best Companies for Hispanics to Work – Hispanic Business magazine
- Top 10 Companies for African Americans to Work – DiversityInc
- Top 100 Best Places to Work in IT – Computerworld magazine
- Top 100 Companies for Employee Training and Development – Training magazine
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.