Global Program Manager
Founded in 1969, Flextronics International Limited has grown into a $30 billion business and become one of the world’s leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) providers that offers complete design, engineering, and manufacturing services to aerospace, automotive, computing, consumer digital, industrial, infrastructure, medical and mobile OEM customers. With a network of facilities in 33 countries and an employee base of over a 230,000 strong, Flextronics helps customers design, build, ship, and service electronics products worldwide.
The Global Account Program Manager will be Responsible for leading one or more Programs in order to meet the performance indicators (cost, delivery, quality, etc) of a specific organization.
The Account Program Manager will:
• Review and assess project schedules, financial parameters and technical requirements, to ensure successful implementation of projects from initiation through delivery.
• Establish operational objectives and assignments and delegate assignments to subordinate managers.
• Communicate customer requirements, specifications, project schedules and budget constraints to cross-functional teams, senior management and consultants.
• Review root cause analysis and provide direction to resolve issues.
• Develop status reports, including project financials, insuring project teams are meeting customer requirements and measuring cost control.
• Prepare and conduct overall presentations concerning projects and programs.
• Interact frequently with high profile customers and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management as well as middle management and individual contributor groups.
• Coordinate activities with responsibility for projects of larger complexity and impact in terms of costs, methods, and employees.
• Develop, modify and execute company policies which affect immediate operations and may also have company-wide effect.
• Interact regularly with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions and/or customers.
Minimum (MUST HAVE) Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have:
• Bachelors degree in business management, engineering, manufacturing, or a related discipline; .
• Ten plus years of progressive experience in global account or program management roles; electronics
• Knowledge of program management, manufacturing, supply chain, and operations functions.
• Dynamic builder of relationships with customers and operations, with track record of identifying new areas of opportunity and negotiating complex business deals for mutual benefit.
• Effective at overcoming objections, through effective techniques and understanding customer's needs
• Experience growing and managing large accounts with multiple programs, projects, customers, and sites, including transferring programs to low-cost regions and driving high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Ability to influence and successfully lead in a fast-paced, matrix-reporting, multi-cultural environment.
• An effective communicator with customers, suppliers, executives, peers, and subordinates.
• Customer Focus
• Strategic thinking, problem-solving, negotiation, and decision-making skills.
• Drive for Results and Perseverance
• Well versed in all MS Office applications.
• Ability to travel on short notice.
Desired (NICE-TO-HAVE) Minimum Qualifications:
“Flextronics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.”
Not Ready to Apply?
At Flextronics, impossible is where breakthrough begins. As a socially-responsible, global leader in design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services, Flextronics is unique in its ability to provide end-to-end solutions through its innovative and proprietary systems — all to enhance customer competitiveness and success. Working across four business groups and several business units, Flextronics is able to unleash the full potential of the world’s most valuable brands and new ventures.
What Flextronics creates is value. By increasing speed to market and driving competitive positioning for customers, Flextronics in essence solves customers’ most challenging problems better, faster and more cost effectively than any other company. Flextronics is able to manage big data in a way that allows for trending in market environments that are in flux, allowing the Company to provide solutions for customers, often before a challenge is ever realized.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.