Sales & Recruiting Professional
Sales & Recruiting Professional
ettain group, Inc. |
Kickstart Your Career!
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing company who believe in a fun, activity focused, and instructional work environment. If you enjoy high energy and high level results in a coaching environment, this is the place for you.
Our work environment is fast paced, enthusiastic, and ever changing. Work hard. Play hard.
Our Sales & Recruiting Professionals are responsible for all steps associated with sourcing, qualification, matching, placement, and management of contingent (contract) IT professionals in support of ettain group’s clients. A Resource Specialist is accountable to developing relationships with, placing, and retaining highly qualified talent and upholding ettain group’s Vision, Mission, and Values.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Our Sales and Recruiting team members are accountable for sourcing, qualifying, matching, and placing highly skilled talent in support of our clients’ needs.
- Providing exceptional “WOW!” customer experiences to all of our customers, which we define as our clients, our candidates, our contractors, our internal team members, and the community that we serve
- Following ettain group’s proven recruiting methodologies and Best Practices
- Sourcing, building relationships with, and identifying top talent through various resources, including: calling candidates within ettain group’s robust proprietary database, leveraging job posting and searching capabilities on subscription job boards, leveraging social media, and professional networking activities
- Participating in philanthropic, industry related, and professional networking activities
- Participate in customer appreciation events and activities
- Following ettain group’s proven RAPID Candidate Qualification process to screen and qualify candidates for opportunities with our clients
- Marketing job opportunities to qualified candidates
- Providing career advice, resume tips, and market intelligence to candidates
- Relationship Development and Candidate/ Contractor Management
- Exemplifying APART values
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years experience in customer service or sales related experience.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Demonstrated Leadership Experience
- Competitive and Coachable
- Team Player
- Highly Motivated
ettain group is an equal opportunity employer.
Please reference job code 220931. Thank you.
| Employment Type:
| Base Pay:
| Other Pay:
||Employment - Recruiting - Staffing
||4 Year Degree
||1 to 3 years
| Manages Others:
| Required Travel:
| Job ID:
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, and with offices in Atlanta, Dallas, Jacksonville, Nashville, Raleigh, Washington D.C. and Winston-Salem, ettain group has experienced consultants working across North America. ettain group’s team of more than 150 full-time employees and over 800 consultants delivers innovative and effective technology and business solutions to a variety of industries including healthcare, financial services, retail and emerging industries.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.