Senior Product Manager, Payments
MoneyGram is an international, high-performance company, located in 200 countries and territories. We are committed to our employees. MoneyGram promotes an environment that is both challenging and rewarding for employees. We understand the importance of career development, and provide many opportunities to learn and grow. We take pride in upholding a culture strongly rooted in our corporate values, and committed to the communities around us.
MoneyGram is looking for a Senior Product Manager, Payments who will be responsible for identifying, developing and managing new product enhancement opportunities for the MoneyGram business. The Sr. Product Manager will be primarily focus on our web, mobile and kiosk channels for our bill payment, prepaid card loads and mobile top-up verticals.
Senior Product Manager will work closely with Sales and the Sales Support areas to understand market needs and deliver solutions to customers.
The Senior Product Manager, Payments collaborates with associates from all operational areas to manage all steps of the product management lifecycle – research, analysis, strategy, planning, process design, go-to-market planning, etc – in order to drive growth in both top line revenue and bottom line contribution from this business line. He/She will display a strong capability in technical product management and in “solutioning” new market offerings and enhancements. The Senior Product Manager is also responsible to represent all product areas for a specific sub region.
- Understands and promotes internally the regional business, consumer, teller and agent need for the product and sub region within respective responsibility.
- Works with regional leaders, marketing and operations, gather requirements, as well as gain first hand input with direct interaction with consumers, tellers and agents.
- Represents these customers on products, as well as projects driven by other departments that affect the customer experience of the product.
- Project manages and owns the business requirements, prioritization and delivery of initiatives on the specific product, ensuring it meets regional business, agent, teller and consumer needs.
- Evaluates and tests solutions provided by Application Development and other departments to ensure they meet business requirements and have a positive impact on consumers, tellers and agent experience.
- Ensures organization and marketing activities are ready to support new product features and launches.
- Shares challenges and provides solutions to improve processes, documentation and communication across product and across the organization to better meet specific product and sub-region needs/opportunities/challenges.
- Partners with regional leads as well as gaining input from product managers in team and product and planning colleague.
- Represents product management within a specific sub region, supporting new revenue opportunities and ensuring sub-regional product initiatives are in line with product strategies, as well as promoting cross functional and cross regional communication and input.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional
designations/certifications in this field are highly desirable.
• BS Degree/ MBA preferred
• 8+ years of product management experience, including marketing
• Financial Services (bill payment, prepaid cards, mobile top-up, cross border payments) highly preferred Web, mobile and kiosk product development
• Gather insights and representing internally the voice of customers
• Create product strategy and plans
• Develop and challenge business cases
• Multiple channel product delivery
• Consumer pricing & promotion
• Internal and external communication
• Presentation and public speaking
• Contract negotiations
• Team building and management
• Gather and prioritize business requirements
• High end project management of development projects
• Run cross-functional processes
• Manage conflicting priorities across departments
Not ready to apply
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.