Loan Verification Asstistant - Retail Loan Operations - Plymouth
This position is currently based in St. Paul MN but will be moving to Plymouth MN in 2015
Assist the Loan Verification Administrator in collecting, maintaining, reviewing and submitting TCF National Bank Consumer Loan, HMDA/CRA data with 100% accuracy. Perform annual credit line reviews for TCF National Bank. Complete Command Protection verification calls.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Accountable for performing annual credit line reviews as directed by the OCC to meet capital standard rules. Has a thorough understanding of Reg. B Adverse Action compliance.
- Collects, monitors, and verifies TCF National Bank Consumer Loan HMDA/CRA data. Performs Geo-coding of all HMDA/CRA data. Submits this data to the OCC adhering to guidelines. Must have a thorough understanding of Reg. C HMDA compliance.
- Conducts telephone interviews with customers who have purchased Command Protection with their consumer loan to determine if the customer was aware the product was optional.
- Keeps up to date on regulatory and procedural policies and is able to assist others in providing accurate data.
- Monitor and implement effective controls to maintain compliance with regulatory and established corporate policies and procedures.
- Makes recommendations for policy and procedural changes and updates.
- Works with Loan Verification Administrator to provide additional reports or services.
- Acts as a resource for information or materials requested for compliance and internal audits.
- High School education.
- Two years lending experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with PC’s (Excel and Word software).
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines
- Two years experience with HMDA data collection and Geo-coding.
TCF is affiliated with TCF Financial Corporation, a financial holding corporation based in Minnesota. We have banking offices in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and South Dakota.
Our goal is to be the most convenient bank in the markets we serve. We are looking for employees who value honesty, integrity, ethical behavior, and putting The Customer First. If you have those traits, we invite you to apply at TCF. Benefits
TCF encourages open employee communications and promotes from within whenever possible.
We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits plan, and opportunities for career advancement. For more details on our benefits, click on the Employee Benefits
link on our career page. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or other status protected by applicable law. TCF is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.