Human Resources Representative
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a HR Representative.
The HR Representative is responsible for successfully carrying out the human resources processes for one or more facilities.
• Analyze processes and procedures to ensure compliance with state and federal laws, regulations and policies; monitor changes and evaluate impact to branches; make recommendations to ensure compliance
• Conduct and administer talent acquisition activities for high volume field positions including recruitment and selection
• Investigate and escalate as necessary employee complaints and issues
• Assist HRD in identifying problems and suggesting resolutions
• Respond to requests for information from employees, management and outside agencies as appropriate
• Analyze data and information; prepare reports related to assignments, prepare correspondence, maintain accurate records and files
• Coordinate and conduct exit interviews; process terminations and complete online checklist
• Prepare and maintain all employee records and ensure data accuracy in the HR system by processing and tracking updates (e.g. return from leave, terminations, job transfers)
• Manage special projects, including conducting research for human resources and operations and tracking compliance for communication initiatives
• Monitor employee relations including positive work environment plans, rewards and recognition, policy adherence and attendance at SpeakOut meetings; maintain a union free environment
• Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 2 years experience in administrative support
• Minimum of 1 year of MS Office experience (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
• Minimum of 21 years of age
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• Basic math skills
• Basic computer skills
• Administrative experience handling data of a confidential or sensitive nature
• Experience processing payroll and/or accounts payable
• Excellent ethics and integrity
• High attention to detail
• Collaborative work style
• Excellent customer service
• Ability to work independently
• Professional, positive demeanor
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
As a company dedicated to worldwide secure logistics solutions, we seek individuals with passion and enthusiasm for their work, exceptional talent, unwavering integrity, and commitment. Brink's offers an array of opportunities for the right candidates ranging from entry level positions to management trainees and other business professionals. Our goal is to support your career advancement with developmental opportunities that will assist and encourage your growth both in and out of the work environment.
Brink's employees are among the best and the brightest. We are a company that cares about employees and their families and provides a dynamic and challenging corporate culture that promotes new thinking and which rewards contribution. Our goal is to create a diverse team, where people from different backgrounds, work experiences and cultures work hand-in-hand to support common objectives. Together, we celebrate the accomplishments of our people, our company and our communities.
If you're ready to play a vital role in a growing, Fortune 1000® company recognized for service excellence, you've come to the right place. A career at Brink's can provide you with opportunities to fulfill almost any ambition. Start your exciting Brink's career today.