Crowne Plaza® hotels look for people who are upbeat, clever and thoughtful. People who create energy, act and look the part, know our guests and make it happen!
Serving as the only hotel with its own stop on the metro rail, the centrally located business facilities at the Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport, offer easy access to the very best of Phoenix. With more than 12,000 square feet of flexible meeting and events space, in-house catering and complimentary wireless and audiovisual, the property will be a sought after destination for both business and leisure groups gathering in Arizona.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Van/Shuttle Driver to join our team! As a Driver you will be responsible for greeting guests, ground transportation and carrying/transporting luggage in & out of van
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the followings:
- Providing guest transportation to the airport and local functions if time allows.
- Explaining and promoting hotel facilities and services to guests.
- Responding to guest requests.
- Maintaining a log of transportation trips to local destinations.
- Minimum 1 year of driving experience required.
- Valid driver's license.
- Clean driving record a must.
- Knowledge of the city to include local restaurants and attractions.
- Driving record must meet companies standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work outdoors and extra hours as necessary.
- Must be able to carry out specific verbal and written instructions.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects.
- Must be available to work flexible hours