||Robert Half Finance & Accounting pioneered specialized financial recruitment in 1948 and
today, as a result, is the worldwide leader in the industry. We specialize in placing experienced professionals in areas such as accounting,
finance, credit and collections, bookkeeping, payroll and taxation. For six decades, we have developed lasting relationships with the industry-
leading companies we serve, giving us access to the best career opportunities for our candidates. Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 17, 2014). For more information, visit us online at www.roberthalffinance.com. |
||Robert Half Finance & Accounting U.S
||Atlanta, GA 30303
||$94,501 - $115,501 /Year
||Accounting - Finance
Banking - Financial Services
$94,500.99 to $115,500.99 per year
My client located in Atlanta, GA is looking for a Senior Manager of FP&A-Manufacturing
and reporting to the Director of Finance
- Manage a senior analyst and the FP&A Workplan to execute on planned tasks
- Engage the business units Finance directors and controllers to support the operating unit requirements and to communicate FP&A requirements
- Develop and present supporting explanations for month end results
- Develop, in partnership with brand team(s), monthly forecast and annual plan inputs
- Support the brand vision and strategy development process, including industry/market analysis, point of view development, and brand level hold value
- Support decision making by providing insightful analysis and points of view. Decisions include capital and non-capital investments in support of: product reconfiguration, pricing and promotional strategy, marketing investments, facility/asset utilization, innovation and new product launches
- Support the development of monthly and quarterly Business Unit's reporting requirements
- Ad hoc financial analysis of financial and operating metrics to support Business Unit
- Responsible for the generation of the monthly Consolidated financial outlook for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Develop timing of deliverables and communicate to organization accordingly
- Analysis of business unit results: P&L and Balance Sheet
- Develop quarterly competitive analysis information and trends
- Streamline data collection for various FP&A requirements
- Enhance reporting accuracy and improve turnaround timeframes
- Development of an FP&A knowledge base that will house key metrics by business units to allow for the efficient development of ad hoc queries
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted and considered; please no phone calls
If you are interested in this opportunity with a growing organization please send resumes to Luv Mirani at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Qualified Candidates will:
- Have a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or Economics
- Have 5+ years of Finance in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience in managing goals through collaboration and teamwork and leading financial reporting, financial variance analysis, product line analytics, and product development analyses, and close process
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written/presentation communication skills required.
- Only qualified candidates will be considered and contacted. Please no phone calls
- Client is ready to hire asap!!!!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Luv Mirani at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 345 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you uparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies." (March 17, 2014), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague. Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 1.800.474.4253 for additional information. Robert Half Finance & Accounting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
|By Clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing
to Robert Half Terms of
Apply Now >>
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or
bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
|Top reasons to work with Robert Half Finance &
- We give you access to more jobs with the best companies.
- Our recruiting team is composed of former finance and accounting professionals.
- Our reputation is built on our commitment to service.
- Robert Half Finance & Accounting is an Equal Opportunity Employer