- Make up to $54 an hour!
- Contracts & per diem opportunities available.
You became a nurse to help people, why not make a good living doing it? Accountable Healthcare Staffing is currently looking for Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) candidates to join our network of qualified healthcare professionals and fill current openings for all shifts in the Portland, Oregon area.
As a Company we are proud to offer to both contracts and per diem opportunities.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing (AHS) is committed to excellence and works closely with the Joint Commission to develop and shape standards.
AHS PLACES 100% OF QUALIFIED CANDIDATES!! We are also proud to offer our professionals the option of 100% true daily pay - you work hard for your money - decide how and when you get paid!
Registered Nurse (RN) Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides direct professional nursing care to patients.
2. Completes and documents initial assessment of the patient according to the healthcare facility's guidelines.
3. Identifies physical, psychological, safety and educational needs of patient and family through initial and ongoing assessment.
4. Initiates and revises the patient's plan of care based on continuing assessments.
5. Includes patient teaching and discharge planning in overall plan of care.
6. Incorporates clinical and technical aspects of care with nursing actions and interventions in accordance with established policies, standards and procedures.
Benefits of Workings with Accountable Healthcare Staffing Include:
- Flexible Schedule: All Shifts needed
- Top Industry Pay: Up to $54.00 an hour
- Referral Bonus(es)
- 100% True Daily Pay Options
- Affordable Medical, Dental (Discount vision plan included if enrolled) and Vision
- Basic Life/AD&D & EAP
- Voluntary Life:
- Allstate Accident
- Allstate Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Short Term Disability – Company Paid
- 401k Profit Sharing Plan
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Current Nursing license in state of practice
- BLS/ACLS current (ACLS for specialty units only)
- At least One (1) year of recent hospital experience (within the last two years)
- Ability to be a team player
- Can do attitude
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply immediately!