||Olsson Associates, Inc.
Other Great Industries
Olsson Associates is currently in search of a Team Leader for our Power Electrical group. This group is responsible for substations, power lines, and other electric utility projects. In addition to 10+ years experience in the Power Electrical field, along with experience managing a team.
Summary of Position:
Responsible for overall leadership and management of a team that includes developing business/marketing, professional development of team members, managing high performance expectations, client relations and project production/quality. May also manage projects or assist the project team with project management duties.
- Daily management and leadership for a team
- Provide direction to the team on future projects and markets
- Comprehensive business development/marketing for the team
- Ensure high client service orientation
- Communicate regularly with internal and external clients about project issues
- Communicate regularly with team members about project, team, and firm issues
- Develop team members’ abilities and plan for their professional development
- Monitor quality of the team’s work
- Monitor team financials for profit and communicate with team members
- Provide overall project management and quality control
- High-level technical review of projects
- Special projects such as public relations, committee assignments
- Provide input and assistance for overall firm operations of the firm
- Project contract and fee negotiation
- A proven track record in meeting and exceeding client expectations through excellent project management and staffing
- Successful experience in marketing and developing business to build and maintain a strong workload for the team
- An ability in attracting, developing, and retaining talented staff who deliver results
- Excellent client management, client service orientation, and writing and presentation skills
- Embraces and emulates the firm’s priorities including client service, employee experience, and business success.
- Widely trusted, direct and truthful. Adheres to ethical principles and expects others to follow suit.
- Seeks out and seizes opportunities, action-oriented and achieves results despite lack of resources.
- Works cooperatively and productively with others to achieve results; actively participating on team.
- Committed to and actively works to continuously improve himself or herself; actively seeks feedback
- Manages the interactions between the client (internal and external) and the rest of the project team.
10+ years experience in the Power Electrical field, along with experience managing a team.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Olsson Associates is a successful engineering and design firm that has been creating public and private projects throughout the United States since 1956. We offer comprehensive design and consulting services in water/wastewater, water resources, land development, landscape architecture, urban planning, environmental resources and compliance, transportation, technology, municipal, geotechnical, and mechanical and electrical.
Learn More about Olsson Associates, Inc.
Visit Our Website