Western Dental Services, Inc
- Employee Type:
Healthcare - Health Services
- Job Type:
- Base Pay:
- Required Education:
- Required Experiencs:
Registered Dental Assistant
The Registered Dental Assistant is the liaison between the dentist and the patient. They maintain communication with the dentist, patient, and the front office staff to ensure that the patient receive the ultimate patient experience. The Registered Dental Assistant assists the dentist chairside during treatment procedures, performing all assisting duties permitted by law.
View All Jobs At This Company
- Assist the dentist at the chair while they are engaged in any treatment of patients
- Must anticipate dentist's needs and be prepared for next steps
- Ensure all OSHA, Dental Board, and company policies and procedures are properly followed
- Maintain proper patient treatment records
- Ability to take Blood Pressure
- Give pre and post operative instructions - within the limits designated by the dentist
- Provide oral hygiene instructions to the patient
- Turn on all units, switches, and water before patient sits down
- Stocks supplies in operatories, restrooms, lab, etc. as needed
- Informs Floor Supervisor when supplies need to be re-ordered
- Informs Floor Supervisor of broken or malfunctioning equipment
- Performs all duties of a Sterilizer when deemed necessary
- Ability to build good rapport with patients and staff
- Certification in the state you are applying as an RDA (CA, AZ, NV, TX)
- A minimum of a High School Diploma
- At least one year experience preferred
- Must have a current X-Ray License, or be willing to sign an agreement to obtain such license within six (6) months of employment
- Must have a current CPR certification, or be willing to sign an agreement to obtain such certification within one (1) month of employment
About Western Dental
Western Dental provides opportunities for employees to grow within the company and develop their careers to their full potential. To support employee development and career growth, WDS has implemented an internal job board specifically for employees to search and apply for new jobs they are qualified for.
View Our Company Profile
Just Look What Our Patients Are Saying
I work directly with mentally disabled individuals in my community. I scheduled an appointment with your office for a young lady who has been having some dental issues. I want to commend your staff for providing such excellent customer service.
A happy patient from the Concord, CA general office
I want to thank you and your staff for taking care of my dental emergency while I was on vacation in San Diego last week. When I arrived at your office all of your staff was polite and kind. Thank you!
A happy patient from the Fremont, CA orthodontics office
When I brought my children to your Watsonville office for Orthodontic treatment I met the Orthodontic Manager.
Not only was she incredible in helping to get all 3 of my kids in braces but she was also concerned about the state of my own teeth. I will forever be changed because of my experience at Western Dental; my life will change for the better.
A happy patient from the Watsonville, CA general office
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.