Physical Therapist (Central and West Phoenix)
Performs patient evaluations and provides therapeutic services according to physician’s orders.
1. Successful completion of a physical therapy program at a school of physical therapy approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or the Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of American Medical Association or the committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association.
2. Current and unencumbered license to practice physical therapy specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company.
3. One year (1) of physical therapy experience preferred. If less than 1 year experience – approval from Managing Director of Rehab required.
4. Current CPR certification.
5. Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer, such as, user names and password concepts; internet; e-mail; navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs, using files, and windows, effectively use navigation buttons and tool bars; ability to self-manage online HR services and online training programs.
Amedisys is a leading home health and hospice care company focused on bringing home the continuum of care. We deliver personalized home health and hospice care to thousands of patients and their families, in the comfort of their own homes.
We focus on delivering the care that’s best for our patients, whether that is home-based recovery and rehabilitation after an operation or injury, care focused on empowering them to manage a chronic disease, palliative care for those with a terminal illness, or hospice care at the end of life.
Taking care of your loved ones as we would our own – that is the philosophy Amedisys was built on. This simple concept, coupled with our core beliefs, has guided Amedisys’ growth in becoming one of the nation’s leading health care companies focused on bringing home the continuum of care.
Amedisys embodies the heart, mind and soul of health care, including the way we contribute to society at large and the communities we serve. As an organization whose business it is to take care of people, we believe strongly in the power of community service and contributing to medical science to provide better care of our aging population for generations to come.
Not ready to apply?