Position Summary: Process insurance accounts to address claim issues and thereby affect payment and/or bringing them to resolution.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Status account and document all work performed in the company and client computer systems.
2. Assess accounts to determine the next appropriate course of action in line with company policies and procedures.
3. Place outbound calls to insurance companies, guarantors, patients, doctors’ offices and/or facilities and handle incoming calls as necessary utilizing proper customer service protocol.
4. Process related correspondence from insurance companies and perform pertinent follow-up.
5. Reconcile balances and payments between insurance companies and clients computer systems.
6. Escalate issues to Team Lead or Manager as necessary.
7. Other duties as assigned by management
8. Duties may vary by location
Disclaimer:The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.
The Outsource Group
Other Great Industries
Up to 2 year(s)
Client Representative Insurance for Medicare @ The Outsource Group
Submit your email address to begin the application process for the
Client Representative Insurance for Medicare
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com
Terms and Conditions for use of our website.