||Robert Half Finance & Accounting pioneered specialized financial recruitment in 1948 and
today, as a result, is the worldwide leader in the industry. We specialize in placing experienced professionals in areas such as accounting,
finance, credit and collections, bookkeeping, payroll and taxation. For six decades, we have developed lasting relationships with the industry-
leading companies we serve, giving us access to the best career opportunities for our candidates. Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 17, 2014). For more information, visit us online at www.roberthalffinance.com. |
||Robert Half Finance & Accounting U.S
||Atlanta, GA 30338
||$130,501 - $150,000 /Year
||Accounting - Finance
Banking - Financial Services
$130,500.99 to $150,000.00 per year
My client located in Atlanta, GA is looking for a Corporate controller
and reporting to the Senior Vice President of Finance (CFO)
- Establishment and maintenance of the financial records in accordance with GAAP. Directing the preparation, analysis, interpretation, and delivery of financial statements.
- Responsible for full accounting and budgeting cycles, ensuring compliance with appropriate regulations and policies and the maintenance of appropriate internal controls
- Preparation of timely, accurate and useful financial information, performance metrics and financial reporting and analysis for management and investors
- Directs and reviews financial reporting and processes to ensure complete, consistent and accurate accounting and reporting of financial activity, including general accounting, accounts payable, and accounts receivable
- Analyze, consolidate and interpret financial data, prepare detailed reports, variance analyses and presentations for review by all levels of management
- Will assist with certain cash management, tax and financial planning / analysis functions
- Provides leadership and direction related to identifying, documenting, and assessing the companys internal controls and procedures for financial reporting, in order to ensure ongoing compliance with the internal control provisions
- Identify and implement controls and procedures and reporting cycles to improve methods of controlling, monitoring and reporting key performance metrics
- Works with external audit for proper documentation of internal controls and adhering of policies/procedures
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted and considered; please no phone calls
- Compensation package of 130-150k base, 25-40% bonus potential included
If you are interested in this opportunity with a growing organization please send resumes to Luv Mirani at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Qualified Candidates will:
- Have a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or Economics
- Have a Manufacturing background or some Manufacturing experience in the recent past of resume.
- Have 10+ years of Accounting/Finance experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience in managing goals through collaboration and teamwork and leading financial reporting,
- Ability to supervise a large staff
- Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- CPA Required
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written/presentation communication skills required.
- Only qualified candidates will be considered and contacted. Please no phone calls
- Client is ready to hire asap!!!!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Luv Mirani at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 345 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you uparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies." (March 17, 2014), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague. Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 1.800.474.4253 for additional information. Robert Half Finance & Accounting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
|By Clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing
to Robert Half Terms of
Apply Now >>
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or
bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
|Top reasons to work with Robert Half Finance &
- We give you access to more jobs with the best companies.
- Our recruiting team is composed of former finance and accounting professionals.
- Our reputation is built on our commitment to service.
- Robert Half Finance & Accounting is an Equal Opportunity Employer