Are you someone who likes keeping things tidy and clean? We are looking for a Housekeeper to work with us at one of our resort locations. You will help us ensure our resort is kept looking well-tended and attractive. Help us make our resort the kind of place guests can't wait to return to!
Resort Housekeepers are responsible for regularly cleaning resort facilities and buildings to ensure the resort remains presentable and sanitary at all times.
- Ensure general resort appearance is well maintained and orderly.
- Ensure all floors are swept, mopped, waxed, and buffed as needed.
- Ensure all windows and screens are clean and functioning properly.
- Clean, sanitize, and stock kitchen areas with paper products as needed.
- Ensure all tables and chairs are clean and functioning properly.
- Clean and sanitize appliances to ensure they are free of food particles, mold and mildew. Defrost freezer as needed.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms, ensuring they are well lit, and place rubber mats down to ensure safety.
- Maintain washers and dryers by wiping surfaces, removing lint, etc.
- Ensure all offices are clean and neat. Empy trash containers as needed.
- Follow all established safety procedures and precautions. Reports all unsafe or hazardous conditions, incidents, accidents, and/or defective equipment to manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
As a Resort Housekeeper, you must be hard-working, reliable, and focused on providing exceptional customer service. You must also be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience cleaning homes or other large facilities, preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of general janitorial work
- Knowledge of safety measures when using various cleaning chemicals
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet
About Sun RV Resorts
Build your career from the ground up (literally)! Sun gives you an opportunity to "get your hands dirty" in all aspects of property management and development. We are thriving because of our customer-focused culture and invite those with an enthusiastic attitude to unlock the door to unlimited opportunities when you join our team!
Don't get us wrong, it's not easy to land a gig here. You're going to have to learn the ins and outs of our business. Here's the good news: only the best and brightest work here! So, once you're in, this is a place where you'll be challenged, inspired, rewarded, and transformed.
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.