Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced engineering company that was founded in 1988 to provide innovative solutions to the U.S. Government, private industry, and international markets. Since its inception, SRC has continued to successfully meet emerging challenges in the marketplace and consistently deliver the highest quality products and technical services to its customers.
SRC's business activities are focused on a broad range of information, communications, intelligence, electronic warfare, simulation, training, and instrumentation systems. With corporate headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and engineering offices located across the U.S., SRC is dedicated to a full range of engineering, integration, testing, support, and research and development activities. SRC laboratories and test facilities reflect state-of-the-art technology and mirror both commercial and defense operational environments.
The company has expert resources and facilities in place to provide its customers:
- Products and services related to complex electronic systems;
- Custom hardware/software development; and
- Engineering services that span analysis, design, and development through integration, installation, and support.
At the core of SRC's capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multi-disciplinary backgrounds. This team of professionals is challenged on a daily basis to provide leading edge technology solutions to our customers. Their knowledge and expertise in rapidly and proficiently matching advances in technology to customer needs and applications is the basis for SRC's success.
Today's climate of competition, fast-paced technological change, and complex global conditions demands the delivery of products and services that meet an ever increasing standard of quality at minimal cost. The breadth of our skills and service offerings and the depth of our knowledge give SRC a balance and diversity that will enable us to successfully meet these demands – through advanced technology solutions tailored to our customers' needs.
Visit Our Website
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced electronic engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multi-disciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities Are:
Provide engineering services to support the design, development, integration, test and sustainment of EDM products developed under this Delivery Order. Activities include but are not limited to the following:
• Development, Integration, test support for the production of EDM and LRIP systems.
• Support proof of concept development to determine the feasibility and practicality of certain approaches in support of prototype development
• Conduct performance testing and evaluation of various COT’s antennas, hardware and RF components
• Ensure integration of requirements, design, risk mitigation and technology of complex RF systems
• Analyze and assist in the design and development of complex RF systems and utilize common RF tools such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers and power meters
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Five (5) years Test Engineering experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
• Understanding of RF: HF. VHF, UHF, VLF, SHF and SIGINT Systems
• Working Knowledge of IEEE 802.11 and IEEE 802.16 Test Experience
• Basic Understanding of Trigonometry
• Flight testing experience
• Ability to lift 80 lbs.
• Frequent travel to/from Western MD
• Working knowledge of Geo-location techniques
• Ability to conduct operation test and evaluation on a mobile air platform .
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.