CADD Manager/Senior Consultant
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 30 years. Bentley sustains the infrastructure professions by helping to leverage information technology, learning, best practices, and global collaboration – and by promoting careers devoted to this crucial work. Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in 50 countries, $600 million in annual revenues and since 2005, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions. EOE Employer M/F/V/DBentley participates in e-Verify
/ Bentley participa en e-Verify
.Right to Work
/ Derecho a Trabajar
Bentley Systems is currently looking to fill a CADD Manager/Senior Consultant
opening in Denver, CO. This is a full time position and requires that the candidate be located within commuting distance of Denver. The daily activities of the Bentley CADD Manager/Senior Consultant are driven by the internal customer needs. Examples of some of the work that could be performed are as follows:
- Resolve Helpdesk problems for end users.
- Resolve data workflow or file management conflicts with other applications.
- Configure the operating system and application software for optimum performance.
- Coordinate system upgrades as they relate to the operating system, desktop applications, server applications, and the network.
- Research, test, and implement new or updated CADD applications for operation in the computing environment.
- License (and/or User Name) management.
- Interface with external CADD systems as required.
- Assist in the customization, optimizing and maintaining of CADD Standards and Procedures.
- Configure and customize plot submission.
- Perform CADD-related programming.
- Provide Database connectivity.
- Develop improved data management techniques and data workflow processes (ProjectWise).
- Stay current with latest MicroStation software capabilities
- Stay current with latest InRoads software capabilities
- Stay current with civil design industry workflows, methods, and trends
- Provide direct link to Bentley Development and Support Teams, Identify and log issues and change requests for all Bentley software.
- Provide onsite training using InRoads off-the-shelf training materials and develop training workshops.
Search Firm Disclosure: Please be aware Bentley is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. This includes any phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Bentley via-email, the Internet (including social media) or in any form and/or method for this specific position in the absence of a written recruiting agreement executed by both you and/or your firm and Bentley will be deemed the sole property of Bentley and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Bentley.
- Engineering, technical school diploma or equivalent experience using Bentley technology required.
- Background in CADD management and IT experience required.
- Knowledge of MicroStation, CADD Standards and their implementation required.
- Possess a familiarity and understanding of 2D/3D design practices.
- Knowledge of CDOT Standards, InRoads, InterPlot and ProjectWise preferred
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to learn and implement new technology and empower our users to do the same.
Bentley Systems is a software development company that supports the professional needs of those responsible for creating and managing the world’s infrastructure, including roadways, bridges, airports, skyscrapers, industrial and power plants as well as utility networks. With our broad product range, strong global presence, and pronounced emphasis on our commitment to our neighbors, Bentley Colleagues are engaged functioning members of the global community. Our successes are determined by the skills, dedication and involvement of our extraordinary Bentley Colleagues around the world.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.