Property Manager Assistant
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
To perform a variety of clerical and related functions in a manner that will effectively assist the Property Manager with day-to-day activities.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. Performs Common Area Expense(CAM) reconciliations and submits results to Property Manager for approval.
2. Corresponds with landlords and other leasehold representatives as directed by the Property Manager to resolve property issues and protect Northern Tool + Equipment’s interests.
3. Gathers data, prepares and updates internal reports in Microsoft Word and Excel as directed.
4. Creates Abstract document from original lease and reviews lease documentation as directed to assure compliance with lease terms.
5. Performs a wide variety of clerical and data entry functions for the Property Manager and other supervisors as appropriate.
6. Assists with incoming mail distribution and flags priority items for immediate attention.
7. Files all correspondence in the appropriate section of the lease file and uploads same as needed into Asset Management Technology.
8. Keeps supervisor informed of important developments, potential problems, and related information necessary for effective management. Coordinates/communicates plans and activities with others to ensure a coordinated work effort and team approach.
9. Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High school education or equivalent.
• Demonstrated understanding of accounting basic principles.
• Highly proficient with MS Excel.
• Good PC skills with prior experience using MS Word and Internet.
• Commercial real estate experience helpful.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple and varied projects.
• Must possess strong organizational skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with a wide variety of Company personnel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Frequently required to sit, use hands to handle objects and talk or hear.
• Frequent wrist and/or hand movement is required.
• Occasionally required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms.
• Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distant vision and the ability to adjust focus.
When I graduated from the University of Minnesota-Duluth, I remember being filled with many hopes and dreams. Of course I wanted to be successful, but more importantly, I wanted to feel fulfilled and proud of each of my future endeavors.
In the fall of 1980, I took a risk and realized one of my dreams when I started Northern Tool + Equipment as a part-time mail-order business. Although initially the company was small, I strongly believed in its potential and knew that with perseverance, it would ultimately be successful.
Since that time, Northerns success and growth have been nothing less than remarkable. Year after year, sales from our catalog, Internet and retail stores continue to skyrocket. With an eye to the future, we steadily explore new and exciting territories, planning aggressive expansion into a multitude of new business ventures.
Today, there are more challenging and diverse opportunities available to Northern employees than ever before. Recruiting and developing the best talent in the industry creates a strong team, and we recognize the important role each employee plays in contributing to the success of our company. Ultimately, it is through the personal growth and daily achievements of our employees that the Northern vision will come to life and the company will continue to flourish.
With that in mind, we encourage our over 2000 employees to take risks and think big as they work to accomplish both individual and team goals, and we reward them when they do. After all, I may never have fulfilled my dreams if I hadn't taken a risk in starting Northern more than 30 years ago.
The future holds a wealth of exciting and rewarding possibilities and we invite you to join us in making the most of them. Come grow with us!
Donald L. Kotula
Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Northern Tool + Equipment
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.