Cardiac Surgery RN
Registered Nurse (Cardiac Surgery RN)
Registered Nurses—are you ready to earn top pay as a Cardiac Surgery Registered Nurse for an employer who is focused on making healthcare accessible? Community Regional Medical Center, central San Joaquin Valley’s largest healthcare provider and employer, is looking for Registered Nurses to join our team focused on the Cardiac Surgery unit. We are a locally-owned nonprofit dedicated to delivering healthcare, making it more accessible and prudently using our human and fiscal resources to improve the Valley’s wellbeing.
By joining our team of dedicated nursing professionals, you will receive:
- Relocation BONUS!
- Competitive Pay
- Overtime after the 8th hour
- Excellent benefits
”The Future of Cardiac Surgery in the Central Valley”
As a Registered Nurse (Cardiac Surgery RN), you will focus your talents on delivering safe care for patients through assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of individual patient needs with the highest professional standard while promoting nursing excellence. A career at Community Regional Medical Center is more than just a job, it is an experience. A rewarding setting with opportunities to learn and grow with proximity to the best nature has to offer.
Cardiac Surgery Registered Nurse (RN) – Healthcare / Medical / Hospital Nursing
As a Registered Nurse (Cardiac Surgery RN), you will promote and coordinate high quality standard perioperative care for the cardiac patient in conjunction with surgeons, anesthesia, perfusion, ancillary, and support staff.
Additional responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (Cardiac Surgery RN) include:
- Formulating a care plan which ensures that direct and indirect nursing care services are provided for the patient’s safety, comfort, hygiene, and protection, and for disease prevention and restorative measures
- Performing skills essential to the kind of nursing action to be taken, explaining the health treatment to the patient and family, and educating the patient and family on how to care for the patient’s healthcare needs
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the care plan through observation of the patient’s physical condition and behavior, signs and symptoms of illness, reactions to treatment, and through communication with the patient and healthcare team members
- Recognizing changes in the patient’s condition and responding appropriately; informing the physician of changes in the patient’s condition and modifying the plan as needed
Successful candidates for the Registered Nurse (Cardiac Surgery RN) must have the ability to scrub and circulate cardiac cases and take on-call during the week and some weekends.
Additional requirements of the Registered Nurse (Cardiac Surgery RN) include:
- Graduate from an accredited program for professional nursing education; BSN, preferred
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of recent Operating Room RN experience (Cardiac OR preferred but willing to train)
- California RN state license
- BLS and ACLS certification
RELOCATE TO FRESNO, CA
Community Regional Medical Center is truly unrivaled in the region and measures up with top hospitals nationally. Located on a 58-acre campus in downtown Fresno, Community Regional is an academic-affiliated medical center with more than 600 beds. Its 56,000-square-foot emergency department is one of the largest and busiest in California, and it is home to the region's only comprehensive burn and Level 1 trauma centers.
Since completing a 340,000-square-foot, six-story trauma and critical care building in 2007, Community Regional has added a 52-bed Neuroscience Center of Excellence dedicated to brain and spine patients, a 50-bed cardiovascular unit with state-of-the-art monitoring equipment and private rooms, and a 84-bed Level III neonatal intensive care unit for the most fragile newborns.
Report this job
Community Regional Medical
US-OH-RELOCATE TO FRESNO, CA
Healthcare - Health Services
Ref ID: MW-JB741Q6CVCKLQWF5QBD
- Medical (PPO & HMO)
- Dental (PPO & HMO)
- Prescription Drugs
- Flexible Spending Account – Health Care and Dependent Care
- Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Pension Plan
- 403B Tax Sheltered Annuity
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Educational Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Credit Union
Instantly fax your resume online!
Ref ID: REF ID Information