The successful candidate will be proficient in using Java, have good GWT skills, has a demonstrated track record for learning and strategically applying new technologies to software construction. The focus of the role will be on UI development in Java using GWT. The Java Developer reviews, analyzes, designs, modifies, develops, tests, documents and implements software applications. In addition the Java Developer is responsible for analyzing and resolving problems associated with application systems.
- Review, analyzes, designs, modifies, and develops, tests, documents and implements software applications.
- Analyzes and resolves problems associated with application systems, detects, diagnoses and reports related problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3-5 years of equivalent experience
- Proficient knowledge of Java language and using it to build responsive UI apps.
- Practical understanding and demonstrated practice of software construction, computer science, and software industry best practices in an agile environment.
- Proficient at developing applications with and using web services
- Proficient writing SQL queries and understanding of best practices related to working with relational databases.
- Experience developing applications that run in a shared hosted environment on Linux, Tomcat and Apache web servers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and desire and ability to work in a collaborative, cross functional team environment. Create feature and functional specifications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of writing unit tests and maintainable/extensible code.
Dealertrack is a dynamic, innovative technology company that revolutionized the automotive retail industry with the first online finance and credit application network in 2001. Our state-of-the-art, web-based solutions are embraced by all major segments of the automotive retailing trade including dealers, financing sources, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), third-party retailers, agents and aftermarket providers, fueling our tremendous growth.
Not Ready to Apply?
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Company: Dealertrack Technologies
Portland, OR 97232