It's the new age of independence. And it's changing the way we live.
BE PART OF IT.
UNIVITA is dedicated to helping people live and age with independence. By providing a single place to find and manage resources which support independent living, UNIVITA makes it easier to access care and to age safely at home.
This is your opportunity to join an innovative company with a culture that promotes compassion, trust, and accountability.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY In this position, you will play a critical role maintaining the integrity and security of the enterprise's servers, systems, and data centers.
- Provide technical support for company Exchange environment
- Provide technical support to users to resolve problems in conjunction with the other IT Production Services teams.
- Perform a wide range of system administration duties, including application troubleshooting, server installs, debugging, maintenance, upgrades, and general support.
- Evaluate, test, and deploy all software and hardware upgrades to the server infrastructure.
- Perform regular and on-demand system backups and recoveries.
- Assist in developing, implementing, testing, and maintaining disaster recovery plans.
- Collect and review system data for capacity and planning purposes.
- Interface with vendors for procurement & maintenance of all IT infrastructures.
- Coordinate with the rest of the IT Production Services team to meet the team objectives.
- Manage Windows security features to protect confidential information while allowing appropriate access.
- Perform the installation, maintenance, upgrades, file backups, and restoration of servers and Storage Area Networks (SANs).
- Participate in IT projects by helping prepare technical designs that reflect business requirements consistent with IT Strategy and overall IT Architecture.
- Maintain DNS, SMTP, DHCP, domain controllers, active directory, printing, mail, fax, web servers, and FTP services for the enterprise.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in troubleshooting hardware/software for servers
- Previous experience in automation and scripting
- Moderate to high level of proficiency using Microsoft server systems and Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Windows 2003, 2008, Microsoft Active Directory, virus protection tools, and TCP / IP / DHCP / WINS / DNS
- Experience with SCOM, SCCM, TLS, iPrism, SQL, Exchange, RSA, NetApp, CommVault, Sharepoint, Forefront, Compellent, monitoring software
- MSCE (Microsoft Systems Certified Engineer) preferred
- Storage management certifications preferred
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to meet pre-determined deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Univita offers a competitive and complete benefits package.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT US visit univitahealth.com (EOE/AAE m/f/d/v)
Key Words: IT Service Management, Project Manager, Production Services, Server Admin, System Engineer
Univita provides home-based care management through specialized support and in-home interventions to people with complex needs. Univita’s comprehensive approach to delivering, integrating and managing home care services, promotes patient independence, improves accountability and lowers health care costs. Univita works with current and emerging population risk managers such as health plans, integrated health systems and physician groups, serving commercially insured working age, Medicare and Medicaid populations. To learn more, visit www.univitahealth.com.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT US visit univitahealth.com
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Computer Hardware
Manages Others: Not Specified
Job Type: Information Technology
Required Education: Not Specified
Required Experience: Not Specified
Contact: Not Available
What makes our team different?
We stand together across roles and responsibilities.
We work with a common set of values, grounded in innovation, accountability, compassion and trust.
We believe every employee has an important role to play in pursuing our mission and moving it forward.
We’re all about new points of view.
If you’re constantly looking for ways to do things differently and make things better, we think a lot alike. We’re looking for big thinkers.
We’re big and we’re small.
While we have over 1,300 employees nationwide, our culture is incredibly close-knit. When we work together, we’re better problem solvers and better partners to our customers, too.