Title: OpenStack Consultant
Terms: 6+ Months (extensions)
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Work Status: Authorized to work in the US
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and 401(k) available for w-2’s.
iSymmetry, a leading provider of on-demand, IT consulting and recruiting services, has an immediate need for an OpenStack Consultant to work on a 6+ month contract in Philadelphia, PA. We are seeking an OpenStack Consultant to lead the deployment of the OpenStack Cloud for a client site in Philadelphia.
- 7+ years general IT experience in a professional environment
- 5-8+ years of related experience with Unix and Linux Systems Administration.
- 3+ years experience scripting and supporting high-availability web servers and infrastructures.
- 3-5+ years experience of working with Apache Tomcat.
- 1+ year with OpenStack technologies (Compute, Network, Storage).
- Should have extensive experience with Java and Apache web applications such as: Tomcat, Postfix, MySQL, Oracle, Hadoop, and other similar technologies.
- Have a solid understanding of automation.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
iSymmetry is a leading provider of on-demand consulting and recruiting services to Global Commercial Enterprises. iSymmetry delivers high-end IT and business consultants, including ERP, EAI, SCM, CRM, BI, Database Design & Development, Business Process Management Consultants, Functional Leads and Project Managers. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, iSymmetry has built a reputation for excellence in customer service, on time project delivery, and consultant care.
From our Global Recruiting Centers in Alpharetta, GA and Hyderabad India, our National Account teams provide consulting and recruiting expertise to accounts of all sizes, including global enterprises, national and regional accounts, and small to medium businesses (SMB’s).
iSymmetry specializes in delivering highly skilled IT and business professionals with exceptional credentials and proven track records across every industry sector. The company’s network of worldwide resources enables iSymmetry to respond quickly to the demands of our global client-base for top IT talent. Industry leading Customer Relationship Management Programs, skillful and responsive Account Management, and comprehensive Consultant Care Programs ensure success for all stakeholders.