4 Year Degree
Up to 7 year(s)
Esurance, a member of the Allstate family, offers car insurance directly
to consumers online or over the phone. Founded in 1999, we've grown from
a handful of employees in a tiny office to 15 offices nationwide — and
we’re still growing.
We owe our success to an innovative, pioneering approach to car insurance
that blends customer service excellence with all the advantages technology
has to offer. With 24/7 customer service, an award-winning website, dedicated
claims reps, and a cool mobile app, our goal is to make car insurance smarter
and easier from quote to claim.
And of course, we wouldn't be anywhere without our dynamic, diligent,
and uber-smart associates. If that's you, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive
salary, comprehensive benefits, and a diverse, inclusive workplace where
you’ll be honored for your individual contributions.
At Esurance, we believe a career isn’t just something you do 40 hours
a week for a paycheck. Nor is it just a job you hold until something better
A career should inspire, drive, challenge, and reward. It should offer
a competitive salary as well as a warm, welcoming work environment and
numerous opportunities for growth. At Esurance, a rewarding career awaits
each and every one of our associates.
To support our associates in their endeavors, we provide ongoing training,
access to Esurance University, and tuition reimbursement. But we don't
stop there. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and flexible
work schedule options to help our associates stay healthy, meet their long-term
financial goals, and balance the demands of work and life.
Esurance believes in bettering the communities in which we live and work.
From charitable grants to raising consciousness for a variety of causes
to helping plant trees across the nation, we're committed to doing our
part to make the world a better place.
At Esurance, "diversity and inclusion" is more than a concept, more than
a political statement, or a soapbox. It's part of who we are, part of where
we've come from, and most important, it's part of what we do.
It goes without saying that we're committed to providing an environment
where each individual is respected and supported regardless of creed, gender,
sexual orientation, or color. From our internal promotions based on individual
achievement to our everyday interactions at the office, we embrace and
celebrate the individuals who make up our growing team.
As an innovator in our field, it's no surprise that we've won a few awards
over the years. Check out our professional accolades and see what makes
Esurance named to 2012 InformationWeek 500
Esurance has again made the InformationWeek 500 — an annual listing of
the nation’s most innovative users of business technology — earning the
honor for its continued use of virtualization and cloud computing to make
buying and managing car insurance easier.
Product Marketing Manager
Responsible for driving the implementation of specific products and features to deliver on the Esurance customer value proposition to the target insurance customer. This role will work in a dynamic, full-service Marketing Department. You will have influence in defining the direction of company-wide, cross-functional projects that will have substantial impact on Esurance’s financial performance and how the brand is perceived in the marketplace.
- Leverage consumer insights to identify opportunities to develop new products and features that will help differentiate Esurance in the marketplace and deliver on the company’s customer value proposition.
- Engage effectively with various teams within Esurance, including Marketing, Analytics, IT, Operations, Product Management, Legal, and Compliance to develop cost benefit analyses and secure buy in from respective stakeholders.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative research to discover unmet customer needs and apply findings to the product design and go-to-market strategy.
- Assist in the prioritization and delivery of multiple projects and collaborate with individual business units to translate the strategic objective into business requirements and processes.
- Develop and deliver strategy briefs outlining the product vision, consumer insights, overall goals, differentiating qualities, launch plan, and success measures.
- Be the subject matter expert on the products managed and own the entire product lifecycle.
- Be the steward for the Esurance brand by ensuring that the product features implemented deliver on the intended customer value proposition.
- Clearly and persuasively communicate product features and benefits to internal teams, Senior Management, and the target consumer.
- Develop and refine comprehensive integrated marketing communications for the products owned ensuring that all features and benefits are accurately and consistently messaged across all channels.
- Collaborate with the internal Advertising team and ad agency to develop assignment briefs and define the marketing communications strategy and roadmap.
- Provide timely updates to various stakeholders including the Senior Management team as needed.
- Collaborate with internal marketing and creative teams to develop and deliver online, offline, and mobile experiences.
In addition to career advancement opportunities and a fun work culture, Esurance offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision care and supplemental life insurance benefits for you and your family, a competitive compensation package along with a Performance Bonus, company matching 401(k) plan, and immediate tuition reimbursement from the start of your employment.
- Is a “big picture thinker” and has the ability to translate strategic thinking into shaping differentiated product ideas and opportunities.
- Can leverage qualitative and quantitative consumer insights and data analytics to help shape product and communication strategy.
- Is a quick learner and can develop a clear understanding of Esurance products and processes.
- Is an exceptional communicator and can clearly communicate across various levels in the organization.
- Is energetic, driven and has an outstanding ability to lead cross-functional teams to execute project objectives.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills and highly focused on the details.
- Is passionate about technology and digital experiences.
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing, a related field or equivalent education/experience required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Five to seven years prior experience in Marketing.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.