As a key member of the software development team, the successful candidate will work in our core software group to develop and maintain software solutions that leverage various real-time location technologies deployed at Zebra Location Solutions customer sites worldwide.
- Developing and enhancing software solutions using various technologies
- Debug elements of the software as required to maintain software quality
- Working with QA to ensure quality of the products
- Assisting with installation or support of software at the client's site as required to correct field problems.
- Communicating issues and concerns with team
- Participate in the full life-cycle development process
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or related
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 2 to 6 years professional experience as a software developer
- Good communication and documentation skill
- Solid object oriented background and C++, JAVA coding experience
- Database development, Transaction SQL experience a strong plus
- Knowledge and experience of enterprise software development a plus
A global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra provides enabling technologies that allow customers to take smarter actions.
Zebra's extensive portfolio of barcode, receipt, kiosk and RFID printers and supplies, as well as real-time location solutions give a digital voice to assets, people and transactions that provides greater visibility into mission-critical information.