NURSE RECRUITER & RETENTION SPECIALIST
Job is located in Fresno, CA.
A career at Community Regional Medical Center is more than just a job—it’s an experience. A rewarding setting…opportunities to learn and grow…and proximity to the best nature has to offer.
Community Regional Medical Center is one of California’s largest and busiest hospitals. Home to central California’s only Burn and Level 1 Trauma Center, an 84-bed Level III NICU and one of the largest and busiest Emergency Departments in the state. Specialty units include neuroscience, cardiovascular, orthopedic and women and children’s services. An academic affiliation with one of the nation’s best medical schools, University of California, San Francisco, brings leading-edge specialists and research to the Valley as part of the UCSF-Fresno Medical Education Program.
JOB SUMMARY: Accountable for supporting the recruitment and retention needs of the assigned service line and facility in identifying, locating and contacting candidates for Community Medical Centers staffing needs for RN, LVN and nursing leadership positions. Act as a professional resource to service line directors and managers for recruitment and retention strategies. Assist with strategic planning for service line recruitment and retention in coordination with the Director/Manager and Executive leadership team.
- Develop 2-5 year strategic plan for the recruitment and retention with the Nursing leadership of the Service line assigned and present to CNO and HR director.
- Continually monitor the pipeline for critical hiring needs and assure effective and timely recruitment strategies and report to CNO and HR director monthly.
- Accountable for the recruitment of nursing positions in assigned service line and collaborating with leadership regarding specific hiring needs.
- Attend and recruit at the national annual convention related to and selected by leadership in assigned service line.
- Collaborate with service line leadership regarding written communications to potential nursing applicants concerning employment and on boarding.
- Monitor and follow up on all recruited applicants to the service line, including touch points/rounding post hire.
- Monitor methods for on-line attraction of candidates and recommend new communication strategies.
- Ability to develop workforce plan for specific areas of recruitment.
- Monitor monthly turnover/HR scorecard with service line leadership.
- Collaborate with service line leadership and promote an exit survey strategy.
- Monitor movement of staff transitioning to other departments or positions.
- Participate in administrative staff meetings, attend other meetings as required and participate on committees as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain good interdepartmental relations. Develop relationships with professional affiliations and others as appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED: Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field and 2 years Healthcare Recruiting experience. 3+yrs. Healthcare Recruiting experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
PREFERRED: Membership in a Healthcare Recruiting organization and must be able to attend local, regional and national recruitment events. Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification.
Community Regional Medical Center is truly unrivaled in the region and measures up with top hospitals nationally. Located on a 58-acre campus in downtown Fresno, Community Regional is an academic-affiliated medical center with more than 600 beds. Its 56,000-square-foot emergency department is one of the largest and busiest in California, and it is home to the region's only comprehensive burn and Level 1 trauma centers.
Since completing a 340,000-square-foot, six-story trauma and critical care building in 2007, Community Regional has added a 52-bed Neuroscience Center of Excellence dedicated to brain and spine patients, a 50-bed cardiovascular unit with state-of-the-art monitoring equipment and private rooms, and a 84-bed Level III neonatal intensive care unit for the most fragile newborns.
Report this job
Community Regional Medical
US-CA-Relocate to Fresno, CA
Healthcare - Health Services
Ref ID: JO-1309-9423
- Medical (PPO & HMO)
- Dental (PPO & HMO)
- Prescription Drugs
- Flexible Spending Account – Health Care and Dependent Care
- Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Pension Plan
- 403B Tax Sheltered Annuity
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Educational Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Credit Union
Instantly fax your resume online!
Ref ID: REF ID Information