Senior Director, Treasury Operations
MoneyGram is an international, high-performance company, located in 200 countries and territories. We are committed to our employees. MoneyGram promotes an environment that is both challenging and rewarding for employees. We understand the importance of career development, and provide many opportunities to learn and grow. We take pride in upholding a culture strongly rooted in our corporate values, and committed to the communities around us.
Moneygram International currently has an opening for a Senior Director, Treasury Operations located in its corporate office in Dallas, TX. Reporting to the Vice President, Assistant Treasurer, this position provides daily and strategic oversight of treasury operations activities for MoneyGram and its subsidiaries. The Senior Director, Treasury Operations, will be responsible for recommending, and executing new treasury process improvements as well as enhancing existing process flows in order to achieve multiple treasury initiatives aimed at supporting MoneyGrams’ strategic objectives.
- Oversee the planning and execution of the Global Cash Management and Fx Settlement deliverables and activities covering multiple portfolios and entities.
- Apply sound judgment and Domestic and International treasury knowledge to recommend changes and enhancements to automate and improve the cash management process.
- Support treasury IT initiatives, including implementation and maintenance of optimal global treasury operations technologies.
- Interaction with global banks regarding bank cash management services.
- Management of a global bank service charges budget in excess of $10 million per year.
- Oversee cash forecasting models and refine methodology to ensure consistently sufficient funding coverage for agent settlement and various entity operating accounts.
- Principal source of problem solving solutions to operational and cost issues in cash management on a global scale.
- Oversee and review treasury operations process flow and procedure documentation process.
- Develop KPI’s to track and evaluate treasury operations effectiveness including but not limited to cash forecasting, bank fees, and fx settlement and trading partner pricing.
- Provide for the effective selection, development, and performance management of professional employees.
- Ad-hoc special projects related to all areas of treasury.
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field required, MBA preferred.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation preferred.
- Minimum 10+ years experience in treasury or banking operations.
- 5+ years proven experience managing and leading direct reports.
- U.S. and International banking and cash management technical knowledge.
- Strong project management experience
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- Proven experience working across all organization levels required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a time sensitive and dynamic environment.
- Experience with multiple payment formats including SWIFT and SEPA.
- Treasury Workstation SunGard Quantum experience preferred.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business requirements.
- Proficient in Excel, Weiland, and treasury workstation applications.
Not ready to apply
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.