The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 844 895-8598 or click here for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located in the Job Overview section of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Review your equal opportunity protections.
||Other Great Industries
Since 1983 Aerotek has been providing the highest quality technical professionals to a wide range of industries and clients, including 95% of the Fortune 500. Aerotek is a part of Allegis Group, the largest recruiting agency in the United States, and fourth largest recruiting agency in the world. We serve a wide range of technical and industrial staffing markets in the U.S. and Canada.
Today there are more than 220 Allegis Group offices in the U.S. alone. Our team includes more than 5,200 internal employees and 70,000 contract employees working with clients around the world.
Join our team!
Were looking for people like you talented, motivated people who care about what they do, who never stop trying to achieve, and who want to build an exciting, stimulating career in a sales-oriented company.
Our Recruiters work with our clients, Aerotek Sales Managers, Customer Service Associates and others to identify, screen, interview, present and hire qualified candidates for contract and permanent positions.
Qualified candidates for the Recruiter position will:
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools.
- Evaluate candidates strengths compared with clients requirements by, for example, evaluating, screening, and interviewing the candidate.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Complete necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks and background/drug tests.
- Manage contract employees while on assignment. Assess and investigate contractor related problems, and administer performance counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures when necessary.
- Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and to assess clients staffing requirements.
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
- Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting best practices and providing accurate, thorough documentation on contract employees in applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals and sales leads.
Position provides a base salary plus unilimited comission.
Qualified candidates for the Recruiter position must:
- Have a Bachelor's degree or related sales or recruiting experience.
- Be available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand.
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Word and MS Outlook (or similar email application).
- Have work experience in a service-oriented business.
- Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast paced sales environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
The chosen candidate will receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, a 401(k) savings plan, and vacation pay.
Aerotek is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial recruiting and staffing services. Aerotek has a long history of customized recruiting and placement solutions that continually place the best candidates at all levels of skill and expertise.
Interested in sales and recruiting jobs with Aerotek? Do you have previous experience in retail sales, customer service or mortgage sales? Or have you worked in the restaurant or hospitality industries? If you have, or if you are just looking to start a lucrative and rewarding career in recruiting or customer service, apply today.
Watch real testimonials from Aerotek Recruiters about their careers Aerotek or learn more about becoming an Aerotek Recruiter or Customer Service Associate today by visiting our web site: www.aerotekcareers.com.
Aerotek, headquartered in Hanover, Md., is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial staffing services. Established in 1983, Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. Aerotek operates a network of more than 200 non-franchised offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. For more information, visit Aerotek.com.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Why Work for Aerotek?
As a leader in recruiting and staffing, Aerotek Inc. offers great job opportunities in the areas you want to work:
- Office & Clerical
- Skilled Trades
Take advantage of these Aerotek benefits:
Aerotek’s recruiters work with you to understand your talents, job criteria and career goals to find you the perfect job.
Aerotek offers contract, contract-to-hire and permanent positions to find the work style that suits you best.
Access to Great Companies
Aerotek’s job placement services are completely free and give you the inside track to opportunities at industry-leading companies.
Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With nearly three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry,
we have developed the knowledge and skills to deliver the perfect fit between a candidate and an employer.
For more information about Aerotek, visit www.aerotek.com.
Learn More about Aerotek
Visit Our Website