How would you like to work in a fun, fast-paced, and customer-focused role? Do you enjoy organizing cool events and activities? We are looking for an Activities Coordinator to help make our guests have a wide range of “fun things” they can participate in while visiting one of our resorts.
Activities Coordinators plan and coordinate a variety of activities for the guests of a Sun RV Resort.
- Plan, coordinate, attend, and supervise all activities such as picnics, sporting events, dances, and dinners.
- Assist with producing a calendar of events for the resort.
- Plan events within budget expectations. Prepare monthly and annual activity budgets as requested.
- Maintain a balance sheet for each activity showing income, expenses, attendance and vendors used.
- Ensure all invoices are paid in a timely manner; documents all payments.
- Maintain accurate office and activity supply inventories.
- Assist with preparing newsletters and distribute to resort residents and guests.
- Organize fundraising activities to support the activities program.
- Ensure all equipment and supplies are kept in good condition.
- Setup and cleanup after events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Valid driver's license
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work well with others, inside as well as outside the company
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to negotiate prices/contracts on behalf of the resort
- Basic computer proficiency, including the ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite, email, and internet
About Sun RV Resorts
Build your career from the ground up (literally)! Sun gives you an opportunity to "get your hands dirty" in all aspects of property management and development. We are thriving because of our customer-focused culture and invite those with an enthusiastic attitude to unlock the door to unlimited opportunities when you join our team!
Don't get us wrong, it's not easy to land a gig here. You're going to have to learn the ins and outs of our business. Here's the good news: only the best and brightest work here! So, once you're in, this is a place where you'll be challenged, inspired, rewarded, and transformed.
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.