IDT is the leading provider of international telecommunications and Financial Services to immigrants to the United States. Through the efforts of its Retail Account Sales team, IDT empowers tens of thousands of retailers to sell calling services, international money transfer, overseas prepaid cell phone account “top up', domestic prepaid cell phone top up and domestic bill pay services on its industry-leading and culturally iconic Boss Revolution web platform.
The Boss Revolution brand is known to - and TRUSTED by - millions of immigrants to the United States via our exposure in tens of thousands of small retailers (e.g. bodegas, tiendas, c-stores) AND by our multi-million dollar advertising campaigns on such venues as Telemundo, Univision, ESPN Deportes, Fox Deportes and many others.
An extraordinary opportunity now is presented to experienced business-to-business CORPORATE ACCOUNT SALES VETERANS to exploit this iconic status! This is a sales person’s dream: a ground floor opportunity!
You can help general market chain store owners and executives, who are working hard to welcome and serve the booming Hispanic market in this country, achieve CULTURAL RELEVANCE by offering Boss Revolution via web portal in their Customer Service centers in their groceries and in their convenience stores, check cashing/payday loan/insurance locations and a wide array of other chains. These chain targets range from 10 to 1000 stores or more.
An additional weapon at your disposal in persuading these chain targets to deploy Boss Revolution will be your ability to leverage the existence of our 200-strong, national field sales force who can provide individual direct-to-store web platform deployment, associate training and point of sale communications materials.
To this great web products portal, we will soon add international bill pay, a virtual Visa card and a reloadable Visa card. All of this provides the many millions of immigrants to this country to both stay in close touch with family and friends back in their home countries AND to support their families back home with transfer of their earnings here in this country either directly via money transfer or to pay for mobile phone usage and to pay bills.
The position being offered offers a base pay plus uncapped commission salary structure, along with great BC/BS health program for individuals and families, company-matching 401K, paid vacation, disability insurance coverage and more.
We seek CORPORATE ACCOUNT SALES “HUNTERS' who know how to IDENTIFY, REACH and PERSUADE senior decision makers, who are at the top of chain stores of all sizes in a variety of product and service industries, to include our iconic Boss Revolution platform in their store offerings.
- Achieve in depth understanding of the importance of Boss Revolution to US immigrants
- Identify owners or senior decision makers who have either sectored their retail locations by nature of their ethnic, most specifically, Hispanic market identities – or – who can be persuaded that there is a NEED to do so and that by deploying Boss Revolution they immediately and significantly achieve “cultural relevance'
- Refuses to be shunted to a “buyer' as if what is being offered is simply a commodity – forces the decision UPWARD in the target organization
- Manages the complex “partnering' corporate sale to contract close
- Works with IDT marketing/communications team to assist the new chain partner in merchandising actions
- Directs IDT resources, including national field sales force, to achieve rapid and successful stores roll outs
- Manages the ongoing chain/partner relationship, including timely sales and financial reviews
- Outside business-to-business sales experience and provable track record of penetrating, closing and managing regional and national retail chain accounts
- Outstanding in-person and written/spoken communications skills
- Unlimited self confidence
- Ability to engage positively at all levels – owners, CXO’s, regional and store managers, associates
- Highly self- and commission-motivated; creative; high energy
- Bachelor’s degree (Associate Degree considered)
- Computer skills including Microsoft and Google applications
- Have own reliable transportation with VALID driver's license
- U.S. citizenship or Permanent Resident
- Acceptable background screening
- Experience in international telecommunications and/or financial services
- Spanish-English bilingual
- Experience in serving ethnic markets
IDT's core global telecommunications business is supplemented by exciting media and technology holdings. Please see below to explore the full suite of IDT's businesses.
IDT’s competitive benefits package is designed to help employees grow personally and professionally, to stay healthy, to prepare for the unexpected, to care for their families, and to build a secure future.
- Health and life insurance
- Medical, dental, life and disability plans
- 401(k) Savings Plans
- Paid vacation, holiday, sick and personal days
- Healthcare and dependent care spending accounts
- Various leaves of absence
- Tuition reimbursement
- Matching gift program
Not Ready To Apply?