Company: AIG Corp
Job Type: Retail
Base Pay: N/A
Other Pay: N/A
Employee Type: Full-Time
Manages Others: Not Specified
Relocation Covered: Not Specified
Reference ID: PCK333-281701
Req'd Education: 4 Year Degree
Req'd Experience: Not Specified
Req'd Travel: Not Specified
Regional Supervision Analyst
The Regional Supervision Analyst will be responsible for the review of email and written correspondence to ensure compliance with stated firm policies, which includes but is not limited to: incoming and outgoing emails, client letters, statements, client reports, etc. This position will have a specific regional territory where our candidate will develop and maintain relationships with the financial advisors in the region. The candidate will help coordinate efforts between other home office staff members to ensure business is processed in accordance with the firm's policies and procedures to protect the client, the FLS, and the firm. There will be special projects that can include, but are not limited to: reviewing client statements, and assistance with heightened email surveillance.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES (include the following but not limited to):
* Ensures proper business and sales practices are followed by the daily review of E-mail and Written Correspondence.
* Works with advisors to address concerns and to educate concerning firm policies.
* Works with management and other supervisory/compliance personnel on escalated sales practice issues.
* Work independently to ensure department deadlines are met and service levels are maintained.
* 3 years related experience
* 2 years+ in a principal capacity
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* FINRA Series 7, 24 and 63 required. (Will accept 8, 9/10 in lieu of 24)
* Ability to effectively handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment to meet defined deadlines
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Prefer candidates that are currently (or previously) employed at an independent broker-dealer.
* Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment and ability to work extended hours and occasionally on weekends, as needed.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to diplomatically find solutions to assist advisors and internal business partners.
* The ability to read and interpret documents including firm policy and procedures and regulatory documents.
* Basic understanding of FINRA and SEC rules regarding communications with the public.About AIG
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States.AIG Property Casualty
is a global market leader, one of the few truly global property casualty franchises.AIG Life and Retirement
is one of the largest life insurance organizations in the U.S., and provides protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.United Guaranty Corporation
is the marketplace leader in mortgage insurance in the U.S.
Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com | YouTube
: www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter
: @AIG_LatestNews | LinkedIn
AIG offers you world-class opportunities in a broad range of disciplines. As you might expect, our industry-leading enterprise is made up of underwriters, actuaries and claims examiners. However, we are also attorneys, engineers, and professionals in the finance, marketing, IT, and communications fields. We have industry-focused practices that draw the best and the brightest from the sectors they serve, from construction and aerospace to real estate and human resources. Your opportunities at AIG are tremendous, as we give you the freedom, resources and support to help map your career path across numerous disciplines and geographies. At AIG, world-class opportunities translate into exciting careers.
"In a global marketplace, we know that diversity - of people, ideas, and skills - is essential for us to continue building our competitive advantage. To value diversity is not only the right thing to do, but also must form the heart of our viability as a great company that attracts and retains the best people."
Robert H. Benmosche, President and Chief Executive Officer
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.