Account Executive- Inside Sales
Account Executive- Inside Sales
This position is located in Scottsdale, Arizona! About Yelp:
Since 2004, our mission has been connecting people with great local businesses. We’ve fundamentally changed the way consumers make buying decisions by taking word of mouth online. Yelp brings transparency to the local business market, and we believe in helping consumers make smarter and more informed decisions about where to spend their money.
As an Account Executive you'll help transform the local business landscape, influencing how people make buying decisions from finding a dentist to where they’re having dinner tonight.Our fast-paced sales team has an infectiously positive attitude and drive to win. If you’re looking for a career (not a job), a company that's invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and great training, you’ve come to the right place.Task at Hand
- Manage your own leads: utilize online and offline sources to cultivate new leads and develop/maintain your pipeline
- Make a high volume of daily outbound sales calls to business owners across all verticals
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business: make introductory calls, assess business goals through qualifying, work with business owners in Yelp’s platform and advertising packages, and close the deal
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Resilience and an ability to overcome objections
- Positive attitude and a drive to win
- Relevant experience or bachelors degree strongly preferred
You’ll Get Better Every Day
- Are coachable, implement feedback, and are dedicated to consistent self improvement
- Have demonstrated sales aptitude, with relentlessly high standards (you’re never satisfied with mediocrity)
- Are assertive, persistent, a good listener, and persuasive
- Are genuinely curious about people, local business, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Adapt to new situations quickly and think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option
- Comprehensive initial 60-day and ongoing training
- Learn communication and sales techniques that will help you to never hear NO again! (Even outside of work).
- Master the top CRM program, Salesforce.com. Yes, resume bling!
- Train with current top producers and improve daily with feedback
- Become an expert in internet advertising and the world of a small business
- The Yelp Sales Development Program (YSDP), which provides a clear path for professional growth. This transparent program outlines what you need to be doing every day, month, and quarter to reach the next level. Increased compensation, title, and responsibilities will keep your career moving in the right direction.
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays (per year)
- Stock options
- Monthly gym subsidy
- Fully stocked Yelp kitchens
- Flexible spending account
- 401k program with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
Think you have what it takes to be an account executive at Yelp? Send us your cover letter and resume today. Don’t forget to keep it useful, funny, & cool!
Yelp is a website that connects people with great local businesses. Yelp was founded in San Francisco in July 2004. Since then, Yelp communities have taken root in major metros across the US, Canada, UK, Ireland and France; Yelp drew an audience of more than 66 million unique visitors in Q4 of 2011. Yelpers have written more than 25 million local reviews, making Yelp the leading US local guide for real word of mouth on everything from boutiques and mechanics to restaurants and dentists.