Accountable Healthcare Staffing is currently looking for Registered Nurse RN candidates with Telemetry or PCU experience (at least one year) to join their network of qualified healthcare professionals and fill current openings for all shifts. Accountable Healthcare Staffing (AHS) is committed to excellence and works closely with the Joint Commission to develop and shape standards.
AHS PLACES 100% OF QUALIFIED REGISTERED NURSE CANDIDATES!!
A Registered Nurse provides professional nursing services and patient care in a variety of inpatient and
outpatient settings. A RN follows established nursing process, including patient assessment, nursing
diagnosis, planning, intervention and evaluation. A RN ensures adherence to hospital or department nurse procedures, standards and practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provides direct professional nursing care to patients.
2. Completes and documents initial assessment of the patient according to the health care facility's
3. Identifies physical, psychological, safety and educational needs of patient and family through
initial and ongoing assessment.
4. Initiates and revises the patient's plan of care based on continuing assessments,
5. Includes patient teaching and discharge planning in overall plan of care.
6. Incorporates clinical and technical aspects of care with nursing actions and interventions in
accordance with established policies, standards and procedures.
7. Documents nursing interventions and patient response according to hospital policy.
8. Evaluates effectiveness of nursing interventions and methods of implementation.
9. Practices within the limits of the state's Nurse Practice Act and health care facility and nursing
10. Supervises ancillary personnel in their performance of assigned job-related duties.
Ensures patient confidentiality and the rights of the patient.
11. Maintains and updates skills needed for excellence in patient care.
Benefits of Working with Accountable Healthcare Staffing Include:
- Flexible Schedule: All Shifts needed
- Top Industry Pay
- Referral Bonus(es)
- Daily Pay Options
- 24 Hour Employee support from the AHS Staff
- Medical Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Affordable Health Insurance and Dental Benefits
Minimum Job Requirements
Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing, with a current license in state practicing.
BLS/ACLS current [ACLS for specialty units only].
One year of hospital experience [must be within the last two years].