We will be hosting an onsite Job Fair at 8000 Baymeadows Way Jacksonville FL 32256 on Saturday 6/21 from 10am-2pm. Please come see our recruiting team on Saturday 6/21 in the Employemnt office located in building 4 to learn more about exciting technical support roles we are hiring for.
Do you have a passion for new technology?
Are you up to date on the latest advancements in technology?
Are you someone who must have the newest technology devices on the market.?
If so… We Can Relate and Convergys has an exciting new Employment opportunity for you!
Convergys is currently hiring 'Tier 1 Technical Support Rep'
You've got big ideas - and the skills, energy and dedication to actually bring them to life. You know the 'next big thing' when you see it, and you always want to be part of the action. We're exactly the same.
So, why not take all of that talent, insight and appreciation for innovation, and put it to work where it can make a world of difference. At Convergys, the world leader in relationship management, we're doing just that - every day. We help clients maximize the power of their contact with their customers. And when that client is a global icon in consumer electronics innovation - the opportunities for success are limitless.
Join us at Convergys. In our state-of-the-art call centers, you'll discover fun, challenging work, surrounded by talented, supportive managers and colleagues, and you'll enjoy:
* Excellent benefits
* Strong performance incentives
* Exceptional growth opportunity
* Diversity and respect
* Every possibility for success
Work with the best, representing the best - all while having fun, earning great rewards, and building a future you always imagined.
This position requires flexible scheduling, a high school diploma (or GED), previous customer service and technical support experience.
Starting Pay is $11/hour
* Handle questions via phone addressing hardware, software, cable, internet or telephone related issues.
* Reporting/escalating issues through the appropriate channels.
* Effectively communicate (verbally & written) information with his/her team members & customers alike.
* Diagnosing & providing a path to resolving various technical issues.
* Proactively identifies ways to avoid recurrence of customer issues by improving the processes, reviewing technical articles, & recommending changes.
* Strive to meet highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving customers issue in professional & timely manner.
* Multitasking through multiple systems while troubleshooting with customers.
* Additional responsibility as business needs dictate
* Excellent Customer Service Skills
* Upselling experience a plus
* Strong written, verbal and organization skills
* Superior time management and prioritization skills
* Proficiency with Mac OS X & Windows
* Typing skills
* Deductive Reasoning Skills
* Passion for technology
* Excellent listening skills
* Troubleshooting experience preferred
* Ability to learn on the fly
* Probing and Problem solving skillsThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Report this job
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Base Pay: N/A
- Other Pay: N/A
- Industry: Other Great Industries
- Education: High School
- Experience: Not Specified
- Manage Others Not Specified
- Relocation: Not Specified
- Required Travel: Not Specified
- Job ID: 136199