Manager Digital Marketing (Aug 1)
Manager - Digital Marketing
The Manager, Digital Marketing will execute the digital marketing strategy for Minacs customer’s brands. This role is responsible for the oversight and management of the Digital Marketing team, as well as the day-to-day execution of digital initiatives across defined customer’s digital properties. In this role you will work closely with account managers and program managers to understand client’s specific marketing goals and objectives, focusing on partnering with business teams to educate, guide, set and deploy strategies and tactics to drive growth in Digital Marketing related revenues. As a key member of the digital marketing team, you will structure and lead digital marketing presentations, guiding the team through collaborative discussions and making complex decisions. Additionally, this role will manage the digital marketing team to maximize sales and profitability, while supporting the diverse needs of the clients brand initiatives. This role will ensure that all digital projects and initiatives are accurate, relevant, and reflective of client needs and optimized for conversion and revenue maximization.
Responsibilities may include recommending digital marketing strategies and philosophies, partnering with senior management, and working to develop and adjust business plans.
• Supports the Global Director of Digital Marketing in the planning and strategy development of all Minacs digital services
• Manages a team of digital marketers; maintains project calendar to facilitate prioritization and resource allocations
• Provides leadership and direction to digital team members with regard to digital strategy, emerging platforms, training, project prioritization, including identifying goals, KPI's, timelines and strategic alignment with campaigns and initiatives, in addition to general team initiatives
• Supports all regions with digital planning and development, i.e. consultation of plans and strategies, budget recommendations, distribution of final plans from other regions and sharing of assets, plans and strategies
• Establishes and monitors metrics to track performance, establishes cadence for review, assesses and reports on external trends and competitors and recommends strategies to improve and optimize; suggests revisions to the strategy and budget based on analysis and ensures corrective actions are implemented and tracked, as necessary
• Tracks trends and metrics; recommends adjustments to media plans and strategies where appropriate
• Maintains digital marketing budgets
• Using strong analytical skills; perform day-to-day management of internet Search Engine Marketing (SEM); Lead Generation, Affiliate Marketing and Local online marketing campaigns
• Daily monitoring of traffic and profit performance of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and Media Buy (CPM) campaigns
• Ad copy and campaign creation / optimization for search engines and social networks
• Optimize campaigns based on CTR, conversions, revenue and spend
• Monitor revenue / spend to ensure reporting accuracy in all internal systems
• Keyword, industry and competitive research
• Research and report on industry trends in online marketing
• Perform other duties related to online marketing and analysis of marketing results and effectiveness
College / University degree with background in business and/or marketing preferred. At least seven years of professional digital marketing experience and at least 2 years management experience. Google Certified Professional designation is required.
Experience / Skill:
• Significant experience using self-serve internet advertising platforms such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Bing AdCenter etc.
• Strong knowledge of Search Engine Optimization techniques as it relates to keyword ranking
• Understanding of landing page optimization best practices which drive conversion metrics
• A creative, fast learner with the ability to adapt to new situations and environments
• An organized self-starter who can work independently, execute quickly, move to the next task and follow through while managing a team of junior campaign managers
• Detailed understanding of SEO, SEM, social media, search rankings, mobile and Web analytics
• High degree of knowledge around the principles of integrated digital marketing
• Self-motivated with high level of urgency and initiative around execution
• Ability to drive and manage multiple projects working with cross-functional teams
• Proven strategic thinking, problem-solving and verbal/written communication skills
• Expertise in project management; ability to oversee multiple concurrent objectives, projects or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritization and time allocation
• Excellent understanding of consumer brand advertising strategies, especially in the digital space
• Superior verbal/written communication skills; ability to interact with senior leaders on a regular basis
• A diverse mix of client-side and agency experience is preferred
• Experience in or good understanding of online Lead Generation
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment where continuous innovation and change is expected
Specific Technology Skills:
• Working knowledge of the web analytics methods and tools including Google Analytics; Omniture; Unica or open source; marketing automation platforms and call tracking/recording systems
• Basic understanding of SQL and reporting methods
• Web design, including knowledge and use of HTML, PHP
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel for managing data and performing quantitative analysis
Minacs is a leading business solutions company that partners with global corporations in the manufacturing, retail, telecom, technology, media and entertainment, banking, insurance, healthcare and public sectors.
We leverage years of process, domain and technology expertise to deliver superior business value to clients with our seamless Customer Lifecycle, Marketing, Finance and Accounting, Procurement and IT solutions and services.
20,300 Minacs experts across 3 continents and 35 centers spanning Canada, Germany, Hungary, India, Jamaica, Philippines, the UK and USA power our solutions through a global delivery model that helps our clients enhance revenues, profitability and customer service.
Not Ready To Apply?