Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company. Within our platforms, we serve a wide array of growing, global end markets by offering the broadest, most reliable product portfolios and trusted brands in our industries. Within Process & Motion Control, we design, manufacture, market and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components used within complex systems where our customers’ reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are extremely high. Within Water Management, we design, procure, manufacture and market products that provide and enhance water quality, safety, flow control and conservation, in which customers specify our products due to performance, life cycle and project cost, and our service levels. Founded in 1892, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 7,400 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit us at www.rexnord.com
. Business Unit
Zurn Engineered Water Solutions® is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, and industrial markets. Zurn manufactures the largest breadth of engineered water solutions in the industry, including a wide spectrum of sustainable plumbing products. Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building’s environment. Brief Description
The Project Manager plans, executes, and finalizes projects according to strict deadlines, within budget and in accordance with the Project Execution Framework for Zurn Specification Drainage, Light Commercial Drainage, Chemical Drainage and Linear Drainage product lines. Key Accountabilities
• Define project's objectives and track realized benefits upon project closure with the cooperation of the project sponsor.
• Prepare periodic project and activity reports indicating progress of projects relative to plan, on a weekly and monthly basis including actions to ensure that the project deliverables are met on time and within financial and manpower budget.
• Optimize utilization of global resources in support of department objectives; primarily the ESC to successfully increase the capacity of the ZSpec Engineering department with respect to VAVE dollars saved annually and NPD sales from product launches on three year cycle.
• Schedule and lead project meetings including the creation of meeting agendas, including acting as meeting chair during design and project reviews to ensure that meetings are run efficiently and outcomes and action items are clearly defined by the conclusion of the meeting.
• Analyze and resolve project issues reported to Project Management via verbal or written communication.
• Prepare and present project related presentations and/or demonstrations to convey project status to upper management and for strategic planning purposes.
• Support career growth of direct reports by establishing goals and objectives in alignment with company key objectives, monitoring progress in weekly meetings with direct reports and bi-annual reviews.
• Report to immediate supervisor major problems, findings and results achieved informally through conversations and formally through meetings and weekly and monthly reports.
• Additional other tasks as required.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business
• Possess or working toward Project Management Certification
Capabilities and Success Factors
• Cooperate with other personnel to achieve corporate goals and objectives as to quality, service, cost, and profit.
• Competitive Salary
• Matching 401(k) contribution
• Discretionary Personal Reimbursement Account
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Short-Term Disability Insurance
• Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
• Educational Reimbursement
• Matching Gift Program