| Save this job
| Email this job
Who We Are:
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world—tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and Education. With an outward focus on our customers and integrity at our core, we're creating technology solutions that help businesses optimize their operations, families connect from anywhere, and whole communities leave smaller, greener footprints. The result? Widespread impact on the way people live, work and play across the entire globe.
That’s why we need the best and the brightest minds to join our team. People like you— determined to push boundaries, drive real change, and help us create a smarter, better future for all.
What We Do:
From secure cloud computing, to Machine-to-Machine communication, to robust omnichannel experiences, we’re spearheading tomorrow’s innovations, today. Our solutions are empowering individuals, businesses, and communities everywhere to unlock their potential and realize the power of technology. That means connecting children to hands-on learning experiences, enabling global businesses to build mobile workforces, and helping municipalities run greener and more efficiently. Simply put: we’re creating a better future. And you can be a part of it.
With our world of career-defining opportunities, you're sure to find the right fit for your expertise and experience. Visit jobsatvzw.com/vzwjobs
to learn more and apply today.
Careers For Everything You Are
Verizon is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
mHealth Relationship Manager
|Job Reference Number
The mHealth Relationship Manager needs to have extensive experience, expertise and vision in delivering health care, software product features and other Verizon services. Responsible for driving growth in the market, expanding mHealth offerings and creating opportunities for future research and growth with healthcare partners. Analyze key vertical segments and Verizon core products to identify revenue and product opportunities.
Ability to identify customer/business requirements, develop/refine business case, formulate and implement solutions, effectively prioritize and vet products with internal and external partners. Using Voice of the Customer skills, must be able to translate customer requirements into delivered products and services that fulfill client needs.
The Relationship Manager must have experience working with third parties to build partnerships to include clinical trials, product ideation, interviews, communicate corporate goals, facilitate discussions and develop co-marketing opportunities. Must be able to recommend and to implement innovative network technology based upon third party feedback. Develop product specifications with mHealth team and collaborate with cross functional Development teams to design/implement product features and manage the deployment of features through the IT release cycle.
Support sales and business development in the presentation of CHM value proposition to key Enterprise Customers and partners. Collaborate with mHealth marketing teams to envision and executive highly effective product positioning and effective messaging of our products features.
% of Time Duties and Responsibilities
80% Relationship Building & Management
Work with third parties to build relationships by identifying business models and solutions that evolve into product enhancements through clinical trials, ideation sessions, interviews, research and co-marketing opportunities. Will require location in CA.
10% Market Insight
Leverage market knowledge to develop, manage and market emerging, next generation products.
10% Develop staff and facilitate productive cross-functional relationships via effective, consistent communication
Develop staff. Develop and maintain relationships with Sales, Marketing, Legal, IT, Finance, Development and Go-To-Market to gather resources necessary for the product.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years total experience in various aspects of Product Management (Product Strategy, Lifecycle Management, Documentation Development, and Project Management)
- Strong clinical and technology background with experience in understanding business models for health care products, care management services, and pricing approaches
- Experience in product lifecycle management including support of new customers
- Experiencing managing product specifications/requirements and defining and implementing product strategy/roadmaps
- Strong leadership skills and excellent written and verbal communications skills to clearly and regularly communicate status, issues and risks to executive stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to lead a high-performing team, build cross-functional teams and drive technology solutions to successful execution
- Ability to quickly resolve complex problems and quantify any corrective action plans to keep program schedules on track
- Clinical Degree is preferred; Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or Healthcare related fields of study
- Microsoft Office Proficient (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Third party partnership experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
Report this job
- Verizon is a Federal Contractor
- Verizon requests veteran priority referrals
- Verizon is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
Find out what's going on with Verizon!
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.