MoneyGram is an international, high-performance company, located in approximately 200 countries and territories. We are committed to our employees. MoneyGram promotes an environment that is both challenging and rewarding for employees. We understand the importance of career development, and provide many opportunities to learn and grow. We take pride in upholding a culture strongly rooted in our corporate values, and committed to the communities around us.
The Manager HRIS is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating all HRIS related activities for the organization, through a team of Analysts/Specialists. Supports the monitoring, maintenance and updating of all HR systems as needed, to ensure an efficient and accurate production and reporting environment for end users. Duties include but are not limited to writing reports from various systems, making configuration and security access changes to systems in a super user capacity. Works with the team to troubleshoot errors within and between systems, identifying root causes of errors. Partners with vendors and IT to fix errors, and identifying and implementing process improvements. Manages HRIS operational file loads and transfers between internal and external systems and/or to vendors. Leads the building and configuration, deployment and maintenance of a new HRIS.
- Provides tracking mechanism for the development and automation of periodic reports in various systems based on user requirements to eliminate manual report writing.
- Leads system configuration as required by business requirements by acting as the super user in each system and updating settings, tables, etc. in order to ensure systems meet business process requirements accurately and in a timely manner. Ensure broad understanding of integration between and among systems to ensure full alignment.
- Troubleshoots systems and integration issues by identifying root cause (e.g. data, technical, network, etc.). Oversees required fix so that problems are not repeated.
- Identifies process improvement or automation opportunities by reviewing process with end users, documenting the as-is and to-be processes. Implements changes in order to save time or costs to the business and/or improve data integrity. Completes documentation that will outline changes to all business process flows.
- Liaison between vendors and/or IT and HR end users for minor changes to processes and systems, as well as break/fix follow up to ensure completion.
- Reviews, writes and updates system documentation in the event of any new systems implementations or changes to existing systems to ensure documentation is accurate and current for production support.
- 4 year degree required: Business Administration or Information Systems concentration or equivalent
- IHRIP Certification and Lean/Six Sigma Certifications highly desirable
Required Skills / Experience:
- 8-10 years of experience in HRIS and payroll system support
- Min of 2 years of direct supervisory experience
- Experience with Ceridian Source system desirable; overall HCM software application knowledge
- Skill in report writing using Structured Query Language (SQL) A MUST!
- Experience supporting and configuring Kronos
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and basic proficiency in Microsoft Access required
- Experience using dashboard generating tools for HR metrics highly desirable
- Skill in independently learning, configuring and testing various HCM tools (Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, Compensation Management, Performance Management, Career Development, Succession Planning, etc.)
- Knowledge of sequential databases and data warehouses
- Knowledge of HRIS systems and how they interact / interface with each other
- Knowledge of the overall HR business process delivery model
- Ability to prioritize work to ensure customers are satisfied and systems are up and running at all times
- Ability to analyze business and technical processes and determine ways for efficiency
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining high degrees of attention to detail
- Ability to work with a collaborative work style
- Ability to learn new applications quickly and effectively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and/or sensitive business information
Not ready to apply
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.