||Adventist Health System Corporate
||Orlando, FL 32801
||Healthcare - Health Services
Not for Profit - Charitable
Nonprofit - Social Services
If you want to be a part of a place that provides nothing less than extraordinary compassionate care, then Adventist Health System is the place for you!
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a SOURCING MANAGER position that will be based in our Talent Acquisition department. This position is based at our Solutions Center in Altamonte Springs, FL.
The Sourcing Manager provides leadership to a team of Sourcing Specialists responsible for managing and executing all aspects of the national sourcing efforts for developing a pipeline of talent to efficiently fill hiring needs. This individual develops and implements sourcing strategies in collaboration with Recruiting Managers, Recruiting Strategy Team Leads, and facility management in support of the centralized recruitment function for Adventist Health System.
Specific job duties include:
- Collaborates with Recruiting Managers, Recruiting Strategy Team Leads, and the Talent Acquisition Director to develop new strategies and implement a sourcing strategy to rapidly address needs by position type (e.g., Allied Health, Support Services, Nursing) and effectively attract quality candidates
- Networks through industry contacts, associations, trade groups, and employees to develop relationships and pipelines and gain knowledge of industry trends
- Partners with HR leaders and HR Shared Services to foster a team environment promoting open communication
- Monitors changing government regulations to ensure sourcing techniques are in compliance with organization policies and procedures, as well as applicable laws and regulations
- Reviews the performance of Sourcing Specialists; Identifies training needs, corrective requirements, and develops plans of action
- Manages an effective forecasting model to develop sourcing strategies in relation to workforce management objectives and to ensure a constant flow of high quality leads and names into key pipelines
- Develops metrics and analyzes data to assess effectiveness of sourcing strategy; Reports on sourcing metrics and provides recommendations for process improvement
- Supports the development and sustained implementation of best practices to continually increase the number, speed, and quality of hires
- Audits the candidate pipeline and ongoing candidate relationship management efforts of sourcing team
- Directs and coaches Sourcing Specialists on sourcing candidates through a variety of channels, including national advertising, career fairs, university or college campus events, industry events and conferences, networking, cold calling, referrals, internet searches, job boards, career websites, and internal databases
- Stays abreast of current and emerging technologies in order to properly identify and qualify candidates
- Trains Sourcing Specialists on new internet sites, blogs, and networking groups/sites
- Minimum of five years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter required with a specialization in sourcing highly desirable, preferably in a healthcare environment
- Minimum of three years of experience in a management role overseeing a recruitment sourcing team
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Human Resources, or relevant field required
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) preferred
- AIRS® certification preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Proficiency in an Applicant Tracking System, preferably Taleo
- Experience with social networking and internet vehicles and tools, such as e-mail, search engines, social media, blogs, job boards and job postings strongly preferred
If this position sounds like a great match for your skills set and experience, please apply online now!
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.