| Save this job
| Email this job
Who We Are:
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world—tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and Education. With an outward focus on our customers and integrity at our core, we're creating technology solutions that help businesses optimize their operations, families connect from anywhere, and whole communities leave smaller, greener footprints. The result? Widespread impact on the way people live, work and play across the entire globe.
That’s why we need the best and the brightest minds to join our team. People like you— determined to push boundaries, drive real change, and help us create a smarter, better future for all.
What We Do:
From secure cloud computing, to Machine-to-Machine communication, to robust omnichannel experiences, we’re spearheading tomorrow’s innovations, today. Our solutions are empowering individuals, businesses, and communities everywhere to unlock their potential and realize the power of technology. That means connecting children to hands-on learning experiences, enabling global businesses to build mobile workforces, and helping municipalities run greener and more efficiently. Simply put: we’re creating a better future. And you can be a part of it.
With our world of career-defining opportunities, you're sure to find the right fit for your expertise and experience. Visit jobsatvzw.com/vzwjobs
to learn more and apply today.
Careers For Everything You Are
Verizon is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Associate Project Manager Real Estate
|Job Reference Number
Strategy - Planning
- Implements strategies for the day-to-day administration, network operation and compliance of Network Real Estate functions. Project coordinates corporate initiatives, special projects and executive reporting. Maintains high level performance under varying degrees of pressure and uncertainty. This includes: project coordination and support of network projects (i.e. Jeopardy leasing, FAS 13 termination, Lease Renewals, MLA administration, DAS/Small Cell Initiatives, Rent Reduction initiatives, Cell Site Dismantlement, Inbound Colocation and Vendor Contract Management and Relations)
- Recognized as a subject matter expert in Network Operation, Administration and/or Compliance of Network Real Estate functions
- Responsible for preparing, verifying, and running Rent payments at approximately $120M/mo
- Participates in developing short term and long term strategies around network administration, operation and compliance of business needs
- Responsible for executing project milestone requirements with vendors, including scope, staffing and deliverables, achieving key results
- Assigns milestone tasks under established scopes of work, following accounting and administrative procedures (including issuance of purchase orders, ordering of due diligence, management of notice to proceed triggers and completion of network agreements)
- Allocates and redeploys own and/or internal and external resources to execute priorities
- Adheres to established budget associated with project coordination
- Tracks and measures project goals and reports progress to project lead and Management as required
- Understands and engages cross organizational functions at the HQ, Area and Regional level and other business units to effectively coordinate priorities and project objectives
- Assist in the development and maintenance of web based system tools to meet the customers’ needs and to gain efficiencies (i.e. Siterra, NetSites / NetDocs, document repository, informational website, webpage)
- Coordinate and participate in training of Real Estate processes, procedures and resources, including writing and publishing of training materials
- Develop and document efficiencies and updates to Departmental policies and procedures; including the updating and regular maintenance of the RE Reference Guide.
- Balance competing priorities while maintaining a focus on the time-sensitive and urgency of Real Estate items.
- Provide recommendations to Management for continuous program improvements and efficiencies.
- Collaborate with other cross organizational functions to resolve network administration and operation issues (i.e. VSO, Retail, Utility, and Accounts Payable).
- BA/BS Degree preferred and 3+ years relevant work experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Wireless Leasing and Zoning Background preferred.
- Real estate background in any of the following areas: commercial leasing/acquisition, property management, site acquisition consulting, land use entitlements, legal (affiliated with real estate) experience (minimum of 5 years).
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and work quickly, accurately and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess strong organizational skills, being detail oriented and having the ability to work independently are essential.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Team player attitude is required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Report this job
- Verizon is a Federal Contractor
- Verizon requests veteran priority referrals
- Verizon is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
Find out what's going on with Verizon!
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.