C O M P A N Y * O V E R V I E W
Panera Bread is a specialty concept with unparalleled people and quality products offering careers as diverse as our breads.
We are committed to providing great tasting, quality food that people can trust. That is why we offer a menu full of select organic and all natural ingredients, such as our antibiotic free chicken, and a menu free of man-made trans fat. We continually create a variety of delicious salads, soups and sandwiches, a wide selection of fresh-baked pastries and handcrafted artisan bread.
In neighborhoods across the country, guests are enjoying Panera's warm and welcoming environment featuring comfortable gathering areas, relaxing decor, and free WiFi internet access. At the close of each day, Panera Bread bakery-cafes donate leftover bread and baked goods to community organizations in need. To learn more about us, please visit our web-site: www.panerabread.com.
J O B * D E S C R I P T I O N
As a Manager at Panera Bread you would be responsible for providing outstanding leadership to your team. You should be passionate about the industry, inspiring others, coaching, counseling, creating a profitable environment, and delivering an exceptional customer experience. Our Managers must maintain high standards of restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, and facility management.
PANERA BREAD IS NOW INTERVIEWING HIGH-ENERGY LEADERS WITH 3+ YEARS OF RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE TO JOIN OUR TEAM IN COLLEGE STATION, TX.
T H E * P U L L * O F * P A N E R A * B R E A D
Year after year consumers rank Panera Bread as one of America's Top 10 highest-rated chains.
- Over 90% of our retail management associates are 'highly satisfied' with their careers at Panera Bread (Panera Bread Retail Satisfaction Survey).
- A recognized market leader winning awards for our products, service and efficiency.
- No alcohol service and grease-free environment.
- No late nights for Retail Managers.
B E N E F I T S
- Competitive salary
- Monthly bonus plan potential
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options available
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Five day work week
T O * A P P L Y * F O R * P O S I T I O N
Please respond to this posting, attach a resume and include your salary requirements. You can also fax your resume to 832-487-8063.
For more concept information, visit www.panerabread.com, or view our video at http://webcastcity.com/Interactive/CP_Panera_IA2
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! @PANERA_BCS
- Must have 3+ years of fast-casual or full service restaurant management experience.
- Must have a solid understanding of food inventory management and food cost control.
- Must have strong human relationship skills and leadership skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays
- Must have the 'run it like you own it' mentality.
- Must be high-energy, and guest service focused
- Must have reliable transportation, driver license and current automobile insurance
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
Report this job
Panera Bread Company owns and franchises more than 1,800 bakery-cafes as under the Panera Bread®, Saint Louis Bread Co.® and Paradise Bakery & Café® names. With our identity rooted in handcrafted, fresh-baked, artisan bread, we are committed to providing great tasting, quality food that people can trust.
In neighborhoods across the United States and in Canada, our customers enjoy our warm and welcoming environment featuring comfortable gathering areas, relaxing decor and free internet access. Our bakery-cafes routinely donate bread and baked goods to community organizations in need. Additional information is available on our website at www.panerabread.com.
We should also note:
- We’re growing. We have consistently opened more than 100 cafes annually for the past few years and are not stopping anytime soon. Growth equals new opportunities and advancement for our associates.
- We care. We care about your family, your future and your success. We offer competitive compensation, health and welfare benefits and more (based on eligibility) to our associates.
- We have a great reputation. While our daily customer feedback means the most, past recognition includes #1 ranking on J.D. Power and Associates' Annual Restaurant Satisfaction Survey and additional awards for our products, service and efficiency.
- Our work environment is different. Every company has cultural values, but with values like No Jerks and No Shortcuts, we know we have a unique (and fun) environment to offer.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.