Retail Manager - Open House - Cincinnati
Open House / Job Fair for Manager Trainees at Tires Plus:
Tires Plus, (a division of Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC), is currently seeking talented Store Manager Trainees throughout the Tampa Bay, Clearwater, St. Petersburg and the surrounding areas.
Don't miss the chance to receive a guaranteed in person interview!
WHO ARE WE: We’re the largest Automotive Retailer in the WORLD!
DATE: Tuesday July 15th & Wednesday July 16th
TIME: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
LOCATION OF OPEN HOUSE:
Indiana Wesleyan University
9286 Schulze Drive
West Chester, OH
Tires Plus, (a division of Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC), is currently seeking talented Store Manager Trainees.
We're hiring for our stores in the greater metro area.
If you’re looking for a career with an industry leader that promotes heavily from within its own ranks, then you should keep reading!
Tires Plus store manager trainees have significant opportunities to advance within our store management ranks thanks to the accelerated career path we offer. In fact, our goal is to advance our manager trainees to a store manager position within 2-5 years. If this peaks your interest, wait until you hear the best part:
Most of our store managers receive a total compensation of between $60,000 to $100,000 or more + benefits! In our performance based culture our store managers earn a competitive salary and a bonus based on their store’s profitability.
But first, a little bit more about us…
As today’s consumers continue to hold on to their vehicles for a longer and longer period of time, they increasingly trust and depend on us to maintain what is often their lifeline and second largest investment. In fact, our unique business model actually makes us one of the few retailers that can excel in an economic recession or expansion. We have nearly 500 stores in 23 states and we’re continually opening new stores each year. Together with Bridgestone Retail Operations, our parent company, we have more than 2,200 company stores in the US alone, which makes us the largest automotive aftermarket retailer in the US and the world!
Aside from being the industry leader, we provide outstanding compensation and rewarding careers. This includes a full line-up of benefits, including a 401(k) plan, and a commitment to ongoing training and professional development including an accelerated career path to management positions.
Our Manager Trainee program offers significant management and sales experience coupled with the opportunity to work for the largest, and most advanced automotive tire and service retailer in the world. We operate each store as an individual profit center and our store managers are responsible for running a million+ dollar business! Our trainees gain an expansive view of our retail business operations and significant insight into store level operations.
So you may be saying to yourself, “This sounds great, but I don’t know anything about car repair!'
That’s OKAY! We MUCH prefer to hire people with the right ATTITUDE, PASSION, DRIVE, and CUSTOMER CENTRIC OUTLOOK.
We can teach the necessary automotive skills, but we CANNOT teach the qualities listed above! In fact, many of our most successful former manager trainees joke that they didn’t know a steering wheel from a brake pad before they joined our Manager Trainee Program!
Our Education and Development Programs:
Our Manager Trainees attend one of our New Teammate Orientation classes (located in either Delray Beach, Florida or Minneapolis Minnesota, depending upon your location) where our talented automotive education managers provide a one week course and outline of our business. In addition our Manager Trainees will complete our best in the industry 12 week automotive management training program in their store. When it comes to the careers of our teammates, it doesn’t end there; we also offer many ongoing education courses for all of our teammates as they progress through our organization.
The million dollar question:
Do you have an outgoing personality, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a drive to succeed rapidly in a performance based culture? Maybe you’re tired of just “sitting behind a desk.'
If you’re looking for a career with unlimited potential as opposed to just another J-O-B. then this may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. We encourage those interested in learning to truly manage a business as part of our accelerated retail management track to apply today.
The Track To Store Manager...
A leader inside and outside of the store...
- Providing product and sales education to customers and other teammates
- Conducting sales promotions
- Developing business-to-business relationships
- Maintaining showroom and displays
- Insuring that you exceed our customer's expectations by delivering 'Best in Retail' Customer Service
Manager of the Vehicle Service Department
- Selecting, leading and coaching your team
- Combining technical knowledge with customer care skills
- Developing and maintaining the relationships with customers.
- Purchasing parts, materials and equipment.
The pinnacle of store and Business Management
- Managing sales, marketing and operations for your store
- Selecting, coaching, leading, recruiting, scheduling all store teammates
- Developing long term relationships within your community
- Purchasing, merchandising, advertising and promoting all products and services.
- Insure that your entire team is working cohesively so that you can consistently provide a 'Best in Retail experience' to your customers.
- Pre-employment drug test, physical exam and background check required.
- Valid driver s license required.
- A degree from an accredited 4 year University is a plus, but not required.
- Experience in the automotive industry is not required.
- 2-5 years of Management experience is a plus, but not required.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities:
- We provide many Privileges that make the employment experience valuable..
- Exceptional Compensation.
- Many opportunities for advancement as we open new stores nationally each year.
- Work with diverse groups of people at every level.
- Become part of an organization that demonstrates care and positive work environments as evidenced by many loyal Teammates and Managers.
- On the job or in our classrooms a variety of mentors, coaches and educational opportunities accelerate careers.
We offer over 31 excellent benefits and privileges to every employee.
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of associates.'
Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
CareerBuilder Keywords: manager, retail, retail manager, sales manager, shop manager, chain, management, supervisor, sales, assistant manager, assistant store manager, retail management, key holder, retail manager, motor, chassis, repair, automotive, engine, auto, auto tech, ASE, A.S.E., car repair, auto repair, jobs, www.tiresplus.com/careers